The Student Room Group

9/11 real or fake

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Foo.mp3
Depends how one defines the NWO. I'm sure you're sensible enough to know that there are transnational actors whose power and influence extends between and beyond national actors such as heads of state, and to suspect that this upper echelon does not act entirely randomly, never mind moralistically. Any ordered behaviour by said global group, which has risen to prominance in the neo-con age, is, by definition, a New, World, Order

ermmm no.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Perhaps you'd be so gracious as to provide some indication as to the basis for your rebuttal :K:

because i am a sheeple ?
It's all smoke and mirrors. The WTC was never destroyed. The twin towers are still there, concealed behind complex holograms, the hidden heart of the capitalist machine. Thousands of people go to work in them every day, protected by lies from the repercussions of their toying with the market.

People who claim the US government brought down the towers are just tools of the machine, bought off by the IMF to stop you from learning the real real truth.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Ordinarily that would do but the probability that someone with your wit could be a sheep are comparable to the probability that Jeremy Corbyn will lead us to victory in World War III :horse:

hehehe you are too kind...

srsly i am a scientist so am used to rejecting dodgy hypotheses

:top2:
Original post by ManifoldManifest
It's all smoke and mirrors. The WTC was never destroyed. The twin towers are still there, concealed behind complex holograms, the hidden heart of the capitalist machine. Thousands of people go to work in them every day, protected by lies from the repercussions of their toying with the market.

People who claim the US government brought down the towers are just tools of the machine, bought off by the IMF to stop you from learning the real real truth.

you were instructed not to divulge our secrets. you will be punished.

:mob:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Huh? How long do you think I've been sceptical of the 'official accounts' for? :curious:

I dunno about Bush and the CIA, specifically, but unqeustionably the fingerprints of NWO/House of Saud are all over it:mute:

Why saud and not bush?
Original post by Foo.mp3
Bush couldn't organise a piss-up in Newcastle, and likely had the wool pulled over his eyes by far more sophisticated operators within his administration

Bush apparently has Master's in Business from Harvard. That said, the man is not bright enough to tie his own laces.

Watch a general demolition, and you will see that when the explosions are strategically placed/ positioned, it should create a collapse downward effect that essentially causes exploded debris to fire outwards as though a debris missile, outside the building itself. It's analogous to a tornado firing out debris objects (missiles). Demolition experts use a special type of material to stop the missile effect coming from the exploding buildings. 9/11 had the missile effect too on nearby buildings. The explosions incidentally have to be placed right throughout the building to explode the floors, notwithstanding at the foundations of the building to create the concertina effect and result. Is that a mere coincidence. Notwithstanding, how else could high rise towers come down into largely their own foundations. If the demolitions are not precise... it will obviously create a top-heavy descent..leaning over.. rather than fall in its imprint.

Those buildings were made in the 1960s to withstand kamikaze pilots..so, how can excessively hot aviation fuel be hot enough to melt the buildings? Metal by itself will bend and buckles... but those were hybrid of strong metal and normal building materials. I think Newton would say, wow those buildings defied the force of gravity that day!
Original post by queen-bee
I'm happy you've become enlightened on the topic. I still believe bush was part of 9/11 and the CIA

You're Muslim as well aren't you?
Original post by queen-bee
I'm happy you've become enlightened on the topic. I still believe bush was part of 9/11 and the CIA

You're a Muslim as well aren't you?
Original post by MatureStudent36
You're Muslim as well aren't you?

No sir,I'm a Coptic Christian
Original post by MatureStudent36
Demolition experts use a special type of material? It's called a big f***k off pile of sand bags.

The buildings were designed to survive a kamikaze attack? The buildings were designed to cope with a small relatively slowly moving aircraft flying into it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B-25_Empire_State_Building_crash

I generally tend to find that 'believers' such as yourself tend to be massive under achievers in life and some where on a spectrum.

I can be equally ad hominem but I would prefer not to initially. By the way, you're the one who's called mature student, and people in glass houses really ought not to throw stones. I never said I was a conspiracy theorist, it's called playing devil's advocate. I think you should stick to debating proportionately and not venture off the point otherwise you'll be a mature student forever.
Original post by Democracy2013
I can be equally ad hominem but I would prefer not to initially. By the way, you're the one who's called mature student, and people in glass houses really ought not to throw stones. I never said I was a conspiracy theorist, it's called playing devil's advocate. I think you should stick to debating proportionately and not venture off the point otherwise you'll be a mature student forever.

If you're going to play devils advocate then at least use balanced arguments.
I maintain my statement. Explain to me how those Twin Tower buildings fell into their own imprint...one perhaps would be luck but for two of the buildings to free-fall as though they were through controlled demolition just seems a tad suspicious, as per my above reasoning. Let's assume that these Twin Towers were in another part of the world and let's also assume that there was an enemy who had capability to take down these buildings through an inside job. Let's say Russia were the conspirators. Would we question that Russia could or would do that. Read Operation Northwoodshttp://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf, where the US military chiefs in the 1960s contemplated killing their own citizens, using drone aircraft; the CIA making US jets to look like Mig fighter jets, and blaming the Cubans for it. The aim was to make war against Cuba to destroy Communism.
Reply 73
Original post by Democracy2013
I maintain my statement. Explain to me how those Twin Tower buildings fell into their own imprint...one perhaps would be luck but for two of the buildings to free-fall as though they were through controlled demolition just seems a tad suspicious, as per my above reasoning. Let's assume that these Twin Towers were in another part of the world and let's also assume that there was an enemy who had capability to take down these buildings through an inside job. Let's say Russia were the conspirators. Would we question that Russia could or would do that. Read Operation Northwoodshttp://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf, where the US military chiefs in the 1960s contemplated killing their own citizens, using drone aircraft; the CIA making US jets to look like Mig fighter jets, and blaming the Cubans for it. The aim was to make war against Cuba to destroy Communism.

Do you understand what a controlled demolition takes in preparation?

Do you understand how many people it would take to pull that off? Why have we not seen a Snowden esquire figure come to like?

The buildings fell as they did because the impact of the planes and the fires within caused the structure to lose load bearing strength. One floor collapsed on to another in a pancake effect causing the building to fall like that. We've never seen an attack like this before, so we have nothing to compare it to. Saying how strange 9/11 was is irrelevant when it was a one of a kind incident.

Finally you've made the typical error conspiracy theorists make. You've pointed to a plan that was never carried out because it was deemed far too extreme as evidence that the US would kill it's own citizens on a much larger scale. There is no logic in that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think there's a lot of evidence to support the official story, but there's also a lot of evidence to support the conspiracy theories too, but I am of the viewpoint that Al Qaeda did co-ordinate the 9/11 attacks, but I do think the US government were involved in this too and there's a lot of evidence to support that theory.
The conspiracy theory that CIA/Bush/Jews did 9/11 is based on the notion that America needed it to use as justification to later go into Iraq. So I ask you this: since when did America ever need something like this to go to war? Also why not blame it on Saddam Hussein?

I also ask you this: roughly how many individual people do feel were needed in the planning/execution of this?

One more: how come not a single shred of evidence for it came out in the Snowden Wikileaks files?
Original post by KimKallstrom
The conspiracy theory that CIA/Bush/Jews did 9/11 is based on the notion that America needed it to use as justification to later go into Iraq. So I ask you this: since when did America ever need something like this to go to war? Also why not blame it on Saddam Hussein?

I also ask you this: roughly how many individual people do feel were needed in the planning/execution of this?

One more: how come not a single shred of evidence for it came out in the Snowden Wikileaks files?

These are not intelligent people lol

The only people I've ever spoken with who thought it was an inside job were poor Muslims from council estates in Bradford or unemployed neo-Nazis who spend their lives on 4chan or up David Duke's ass.
Reply 77
Original post by aliendays
i think it really happened but the USA knew it was going to happen and let it play out for their own benefit.

somehow i just can't believe that several planes can be hijacked in one of the most secure spaces in the world and no one stops it or suspects a thing??

also, how can those buildings, all the steel, concrete, and all the bodies be obliterated yet magically they found the terrorists passports made out of flimsy paper intact?

how come a plane supposedly hit the pentagon yet there was so little damage, little evidence of plane wreckage and there just happened to be nobody in that section of the building that day?

idk the exact urls but i've watched videos on youtube of firefighters being interviewed moments after building 7 came down and they all say they heard a large "explosion" from it - coincidently building 7 seems to be erased from history.

i don't have time to find all the sources but i've read into it alot and it's the only conspiracy theory i really believe is true - that it was an inside job. you have to admit a lot of things just don't add up and the victims families deserve the full truth.

It happened, guess the religion of the hijackers?
Original post by The Rad Army
These are not intelligent people lol

The only people I've ever spoken with who thought it was an inside job were poor Muslims from council estates in Bradford or unemployed neo-Nazis who spend their lives on 4chan or up David Duke's ass.

It doesn't take a high IQ to believe a conventional truth through official accounts it rather takes a higher IQ than the average person to challenge that truth even where many subscribe to the official account. I think the newer generations are blinded by the apparent democracy they see in modern times, and do not think that governments could ever be capable of inside jobs. Evidence you say, grow up! It had taken around 40 years for Operation Northwoods to be de-classified by the Clinton administration. Northwoods was just a contemplation without ever being realised. If 9/11 were in fact a false flag operation, one can be sure that that evidence would never see the light of day, and if any persons were brave enough to present the evidence as whistle-blowers they would likely go to prison for the rest of their natural lives owing to disclosing state secrets, ie the intelligence statutes.
:lolwut: Yes all the people in New York that day just imagined it....

Do I think the government did it by making a ton of mistakes for conspiracy theorists to latch onto? No.

If the government did do it, do I think that they wouldn't have altered reality at all, i.e. those hijackers did exactly what happened, and the only difference was the US gov were Bin Laden's bosses? Yes.

Do I think the government did it? Probably not, though watching a video of George Bush denying his involvement and looking EXTREMELY shifty scared me somewhat :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending