The Student Room Group

North West student physician associate programme

Hi, just wondering if anyone has applied for the student physician associate post which involved Manchester/UCLan/Liverpool?

Has anyone heard anything yet?
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mand4
Hi, just wondering if anyone has applied for the student physician associate post which involved Manchester/UCLan/Liverpool?

Has anyone heard anything yet?

Hiya, yes I applied but have heard nothing. Beginning to take the silence as a bad thing! Have you heard anything?
Reply 2
Original post by scotcheggy
Hiya, yes I applied but have heard nothing. Beginning to take the silence as a bad thing! Have you heard anything?

Hi! No, not heard a thing! I was beginning to worry as I know they were shortlisting for interview from the 9th till the 12th..This waiting is killing me!
Original post by Mand4
Hi! No, not heard a thing! I was beginning to worry as I know they were shortlisting for interview from the 9th till the 12th..This waiting is killing me!

I started to think that perhaps I'd been unsuccessful and they were only going to respond to successful applicants - but I think there's a couple of us on here who haven't heard, and you'd think they would tell us either way. Was sure we'd hear on Friday, then sure we'd hear today...but nothing!
Reply 4
Hi! Also waiting to hear. I wonder how many applications they received, that's probably the reason for the delay?
Reply 5
Yes I had the same thought. I was expecting to hear something Friday and was adamant we would hear something today? I guess I can take some comfort knowing you guys haven't heard anything too! When did you guys apply? Did they close the application early? I applied a couple of days after it opened as I was scared it would close early due to the number of people applying, as that's happened to me way too many times on NHS jobs!
Reply 6
I applied 3/4 days after it opened. It closed on the 6th so a couple of days early.
Just got an interview tonight! Very short notice as its for next Tuesday, but excited none the less :smile:
Hi same here! Interview on Tuesday morning only found out Monday night at 23.56!
Original post by Mand4
Yes I had the same thought. I was expecting to hear something Friday and was adamant we would hear something today? I guess I can take some comfort knowing you guys haven't heard anything too! When did you guys apply? Did they close the application early? I applied a couple of days after it opened as I was scared it would close early due to the number of people applying, as that's happened to me way too many times on NHS jobs!

I also emailed the contact email on the job and They replied today to say that all interviews were sent out last night! So good luck if you haven't checked yet!!
Reply 10
Original post by jessicamelia
I also emailed the contact email on the job and They replied today to say that all interviews were sent out last night! So good luck if you haven't checked yet!!

Thanks! I saw I had an email this morning! First time iv gone bed early in ages too, can't believe it. Got my interview Wednesday!! :colondollar:
Reply 11
What degrees have you guys done? I did Biomedical Science, graduated in 2014.
Graduated this year in physiology! Been working in mental health since! Enjoying it but want a bit more of a challenge
Reply 13
Hi :smile:
I too applied and received an invitation to interview. How is everyone feeling about the last minute preparations for interview?
Reply 14
Hiya! I got an interview last night at 11:55pm! So didn't see it until this morning lol.

Does anyone know the post code and address of the interview location?

I'm hoping it's not too far as I'm from abroad already lol
Reply 15
Original post by Rafaela
Hi :smile:
I too applied and received an invitation to interview. How is everyone feeling about the last minute preparations for interview?

I'm a little nervous but I'm hoping it'll be friendly interview. Hoping it doesn't snow on the day!!
Look forward to meeting you
Reply 16
Original post by umarpar
I'm a little nervous but I'm hoping it'll be friendly interview. Hoping it doesn't snow on the day!!
Look forward to meeting you

You should have the address for the interview in either your email or Nhs account. May wish to re-read your email and scroll all the way down :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by Rafaela
You should have the address for the interview in either your email or Nhs account. May wish to re-read your email and scroll all the way down :smile:

Thanks rafaela! Found the address now. 😅
Reply 18
Anyone know what the interview will be like?
They had over 500 applications.
My interview is on Wednesday. Scary!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending