Fluffy

I AM A STUDENT AT QMUL...

*Cackles maniacally!*
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 41
MetalA
Maybe it's because getting into QMUL is nothing to celebrate or look forward to... PWNED BY UCL (AGAIN)

Grow up you immature prat.
And go to UCL with your ZERO GCSE's and ZERO A-levels.

Such a troll.
shahraz1
whayyyyy! thank god they rejected me! it sounds lyk a shoddy excuse for a university!!!

The Dental Institute here is one of the best in the country! We receive a lot of help here and all the lecturers are willing to help us. This may not be the case for other courses since the dental and medical courses are taught on different campuses.
Having visited both the Dental Institutes at Sheffield and Liverpool i have to say that Barts Dental Institute is excellent compared to theirs.
Reply 43
^^ yeah the Law and Medicine related courses have huge rep!
Unknown demon, I don't know why you neg repped me, What I said to Fluffy was a joke. I wasn't insulting QM, it involves the fact that medics always say they go to Bart's and the London, not QM - OK?
Reply 45
Philosoraptor
*Cackles maniacally!*

Watch it, Gimp boy. Speak of this and I will kill... Kill I say... Kill - mwahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Ok, you'll have to keep me sweet though, throw me a BL cookie or something! Help me revise my Year 1 stuff next year :wink: Some gimp negged me , probably thought I was insulting QM, I don't think he got the above joke!
Reply 47
walshie
Grow up you immature prat.
And go to UCL with your ZERO GCSE's and ZERO A-levels.

Such a troll.

Oh, not your dense self again. Neg rep me some more, please, I love it.
Reply 48
MetalA
Oh, not your dense self again. Neg rep me some more, please, I love it.

I wouldn't give you the satisfaction - and no, I never in the first place; very seldom do I, even for trolls like yourself :smile:

Edit: And you're now trying to provoke me with silly comments and a neg rep! Don't see the point really. And I still can't be bothered. :wink:
Reply 49
Do not feed the cock. Ooopps - I mean troll, er.. no, actually I did mean cock!
Reply 50
Look, just enjoy the lofty heights of Mile End... such a venerable, cultured area. Maybe you might convert to some volatile middle-eastern religion.
Reply 51
MetalA
Look, just enjoy the lofty heights of Mile End... such a venerable, cultured area. Maybe you might convert to some volatile middle-eastern religion.

Lol, steady on! You're not in UCL yet!!! Anyway, if our uni is soooo bad why don't you just leave us to it? If we get converted to some volatile middle-eastern religion then that's our problem.
Oh please! Don't listen :p:. Make sure you don't think we're all like that :rolleyes:
Reply 53
I think MetalA's girlfriend/boyfriend left him for a queen mary student...thats the only thing that might justify him being such a total cock.
and there i was thinking UCL had style and grace....................no need to insult islam yh..............muppet...........
Hey man, what did I just say! Don't paint us with the same brush. You wouldn't like it if I said all Muslims are terrorists or something stupidly incorrect like that would you?
Reply 56
MetalA

lol
Who was bragging? No-one other than MetalA, and we all know he's a neg repped troll!
Reply 58
hansol
It is a shame this thread has degenerated to snide remarks. I opened the thread to share my experience of QM and hopefully encourage other students to share their opinions of QM, be they negative or positive. One positive outcome has been that there are many QM students are happy with their course and time at QM, and those who aren't so have received positive advice about how to address their complaints. I think it's quite pointless and counterproductive to make such remarks.

When your opening post includes this comment:
Otherwise, my advice is AVOID!!!!! The place is disgraceful beyond belief

I find it hard to believe that any form of constructiveness was going to come from this thread.

This thread could act as a useful tool to parties interested in learning about QM from different student perspectives. In hindsight, I would have liked to rename this thread as: "QM: Is it the place to be? Share personal experiences". I don't know if it is possible to rename threads, let me know if it is.

Yes it is possible to rename a thread I'm sure; with your hindsight, the thread may not as you said, have denigrated into a mass of unhelpful remarks. But what else do you expect from a 16+ year old student website? To name it - "QM, not the place to be" is going to provoke criticism or disparaging comments! You could rename it "QM: negative & positive points", which brings about more debate.
Reply 59
I agree with shahraz1 thank god they rejected me!!! I go into better Unis then QMUL, and I have all the right grades and above anyway when i called in to ask why i got rejected they where RUDE and am mean really rude to me and they took 3months 2 tell me they rejected me anyways longs story short i sent them this:

To admissions you have rejected me from your university for no good reason which was a big mistake. Firstly it took you almost three months to reply slow or what? And secondly your staff where very rude to me when I rang in! Thirdly I don’t know why you’re rejecting me because I got in to universities way better than you when both academically and in the league table. Finally your department is so crap you expect (when your advertising for lectures needed anyway am sure you know about your own department) people to apply for you university when you haven’t even got a teacher to teacher them! So I got rejected by your awful university but I got in to better ones so up yours!

and i never looked back! that pissed them off!

Latest

Trending

Trending