The Student Room Group

Can't get out of bed >.< , bf will probably want dinner when he returns from work..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3
He can make his own dinner, he's got a pair of hands. If he's too lazy to make dinner, he can go to maccy deez.

If he is the breadwinner out of the two of them, she better be a good cook..
Original post by william walker
You need to tell the person who is making you feel that way how you actually feel. Though it is hard because you don't want to hurt them. You want to help them and make them feel better. But in the end your emotions and feelings come though, so you hurt the other person anyway. Without you actually telling them how you truly feel. Now I have told the person how I truly feel, I feel much better.

You're in the friendzone. The ****ing friendzone. You're in the friendzone, oh yes you are!
Reply 42
Original post by Foo.mp3
Start avoiding environmental pollutant like electrosmog/household chemicals, get some fresh air, light, exercise, and warmth, and you'll soon feel better! :borat:

The sad reality is that all these things don't work for most people.. including me : (

Original post by Unbannable
If he is the breadwinner out of the two of them, she better be a good cook..

*he
And I'm a bad cook. :red:
Original post by Ciel.
The sad reality is that all these things don't work for most people.. including me : (

*he
And I'm a bad cook. :red:

*she
*she

His gay i think.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
His gay i think.

*she is *straight.
Reply 46
*she

I think I know what's between my legs better than you :giggle:
*she is *straight.

Lol , im confused i thought ciel was a dude.
**** that ****,l if ure ill, just order a takeaway for you both op.
Reply 49
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Lol , im confused i thought ciel was a dude.

I am, clearly he doesn't understand all those confusing gender symbols next to the nicknames.
Original post by Ciel.
I am, clearly he doesn't understand all those confusing gender symbols next to the nicknames.

Yeah , very confusing ^^
Reply 51
Original post by mistyblue~

Yep there are more important things than food in life I guess! : )
Original post by mistyblue~

Feminist alert! Feminist alert!
Original post by Ciel.

Oh, I see how it is. You have the blue symbol, and therefore 'must' be a guy, right? Open your mind, child.
Reply 54
Oh, I see how it is. You have the blue symbol, and therefore 'must' be a guy, right? Open your mind, child.

Sure, I chose that symbol just because I like blue. I am secretly hiding a vagina...somewhere. :h:
Reply 55
Original post by Foo.mp3
Unonvinced you've actually given them all a fair crack :holmes:

I used to do all that stuff in the past and still became depressed. I'd actually exercise for about 2-3 hours per day - now I don't exercise as much, don't eat as healthily - but my eating habits still aren't TOO bad comparing to other people as I don't eat meat and generally I'm not a fan of fatty foods. : (
Original post by AdjectiveNoun
That's great! Negative emotions are temporary, try not to think too deeply when you get like that, you'll feel better for it.

Negative emotions aren't always temporary.
Reply 57
cant really help you, i just like your username @op
I would dump your ass you lazy.
Reply 59
Original post by GUMI
cant really help you, i just like your username @op

Aww, you are so sweet, I like your icon <3

Original post by MockTheObese
I would dump your ass you lazy.

I'm not lazy. My mind just isn't doing too good :<

Original post by Foo.mp3
With respect, I doubt that you have ensured high lighting conditions and fastidiously pursued electrosmog and chemical avoidance :beard:

Ah, you were actually serious about that part? I just meant 'healthy living' in general.

Quick Reply

Latest