The Student Room Group

St George's A101 (GEM) 2016 Thread

Scroll to see replies

For MMI, does everyone usually get the same questions?
Reply 41
Original post by Sophia08
For MMI, does everyone usually get the same questions?

No idea - I imagine that everyone in the same cycle e.g everyone at 3pm & 4pm on Friday would because they'd have the same interviewers but between cycles- your guess is as good as mine! I assume there is some consistency across the board
Original post by kethan
No idea - I imagine that everyone in the same cycle e.g everyone at 3pm & 4pm on Friday would because they'd have the same interviewers but between cycles- your guess is as good as mine! I assume there is some consistency across the board

Thought so too, thankyou! :smile:
Reply 43
is everyone else running through everything they said in their interview and realising all the things they missed out?? It's driving me a bit crazy...
Reply 44
Original post by MAM_GA
is everyone else running through everything they said in their interview and realising all the things they missed out?? It's driving me a bit crazy...

How did you find it overall?
Original post by MAM_GA

I've been doing the same. Trying to keep myself busy so I don't spend too much time thinking about it.
Reply 46
Original post by liam__
How did you find it overall?

I found it quite difficult, not sure how it went at all - how about you?
Reply 47
Original post by shassasing
I've been doing the same. Trying to keep myself busy so I don't spend too much time thinking about it.

me too! How did you find it?
Original post by MAM_GA
me too! How did you find it?

I had made it a monster in my mind and was expecting the worst, so it was a relief just to get through it in one piece. But, the more I think about it, the less certain I am! :afraid:

Keeping fingers (and everything else) crossed!
Reply 49
Anyone know when the last interview date is???
Reply 50
Original post by shassasing
I had made it a monster in my mind and was expecting the worst, so it was a relief just to get through it in one piece. But, the more I think about it, the less certain I am! :afraid:

Keeping fingers (and everything else) crossed!

Hope it all goes well, good luck!
Reply 51
Original post by Madahe
Anyone know when the last interview date is???

I think it's the 26th
Reply 52
Original post by MAM_GA
I found it quite difficult, not sure how it went at all - how about you?

I have mine next week and am stressing!
Reply 53
Original post by liam__
I have mine next week and am stressing!

dont stress, sure you'll do fine. Best of luck!
Original post by MAM_GA
Hope it all goes well, good luck!

Thank you :smile: You too!!
Original post by MAM_GA

yeah i'm doing the same, it's hard to fit everything into 5 mins though.
Meh. Life
Reply 56
Does anyone know if SGUL have sent out any offers yet?

Good luck everyone!
Reply 57
Original post by HB22123
Does anyone know if SGUL have sent out any offers yet?

Good luck everyone!

I doubt it, I haven't even had my interview yet!
Reply 58
Apologies if you see this twice...morning all. this is a (possibly silly) Q for those of you who have done or are about to do an SGUL interview. Did you only include medicine/healthcare related work experience on your form? This is what I have done so far, but I'm wondering whether I should also have included my full time job on there - it's in an unrelated field but there's plenty to say in terms of transferable skills.The website's a little unclear... thanks in advance!
Original post by rosalita
Apologies if you see this twice...morning all. this is a (possibly silly) Q for those of you who have done or are about to do an SGUL interview. Did you only include medicine/healthcare related work experience on your form? This is what I have done so far, but I'm wondering whether I should also have included my full time job on there - it's in an unrelated field but there's plenty to say in terms of transferable skills.The website's a little unclear... thanks in advance!

I think if you haven't got the letter from your employer at this stage I wouldn't bother. I only included healthcare related stuff anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending