The Student Room Group

Just sad and lonely to be honest....

Just immense sadness and loneliness which consumes me.No one to talk to..
anyone else feel the same?
Reply 1
I know the feeling all too well. Hugs!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I've felt like this at times, it's a terrible feeling. If you're really concerned I'd suggest talking to someone like a counselor.
:cry2::hugs:
Reply 3
Rahhh. It says this thread was created in 1970 :eek:

I always feel so lonely too
Reply 5
Yes, I know that feeling all too well and understand how much it can bear down on you. But know this, from one anonymous friend to another, although it may bring us down today, we should still keep our hope. Keep pushing yourself to do more, to speak more, to study more, to help others more because one day in the future, you will be able to look upon today as history. You will be able to look back knowing that despite whatever happened, you made yourself stronger than anyone could have made you, just by believing in your own abilities. So go and empower yourself, help a person, even if that means starting with just yourself. Help the person next to you, smile at the stranger, be the force of peace in a room that is unsettled. I believe in your ability to be a change-maker for happiness. I know you can stop the sadness that consumes you. I know because I have felt just like you, so many times. Here, on the student room, you've given yourself a voice, now it's your turn to speak out again but this time, give a voice to your potential. Your potential to be braver than the things that make you sad, your potential to release the inner power that you harness to make today a better place for both yourself and us all. And if you ever feel lonely and in need of a friend, know that somewhere out there, I exist and I do sincerely care. I responded because you matter. We are a world of people, let us both be global citizens and the best humans we can. God bless you.
Original post by Anonymous
Just immense sadness and loneliness which consumes me.No one to talk to..
anyone else feel the same?

i noticed it when im away from my dogs for extended lengths of time.

Get a dog, seriously they are awesome company

Quick Reply

Latest