The Student Room Group

Article: Win an iPad Air 2 with Gameloft

You could win an iPad Air 2 worth £399, courtesy of mobile games developer Gameloft, when you join the battle in Order & Chaos 2 in our new competition.

We've got an iPad Air 2 up for grabs for one lucky winner, plus five runners-up prizes of £50 of in-app purchases for any Gameloft game.

=====================
Order & Chaos 2 gameplay features

Order & Chaos 2 is the biggest and best fantasy adventure game on smartphones and tablets. Here's just some of what you can do within the game.

Explore a vast and unique world with sumptuous graphics

Five races and classes to choose from make the character of your dreams and upgrade your weapons and gear to make yourself unstoppable

100s of quests to take part in that unravel a thrilling story

Gather a team or friends and allies to take on the toughest dungeons

Fight for supremacy by taking on other players on the multiplayer battlefield

=====================

Entering our competition is easy. For your chance to win, just download Gameloft's epic fantasy adventure game Order & Chaos 2 onto your smartphone or tablet. You can download the game for Android, iPhone/iPad and Windows Phone.

=====================
Download Order & Chaos 2 now=====================

Once you've got Order & Chaos 2 (it's free), set yourself up with a new character and deck them out with the best kit you can find. Take a screenshot of your character and share it on this thread in order to be in with a chance of winning.

As you make your way through the game, you'll unlock better gear and weaponry - so make sure you keep playing to get your character looking as good as possible.

We'll ask the folks at Gameloft to choose the most impressive-looking character from all those shared - with the person who uploads it winning first prize of an iPad Air 2.

Everyone who enters the competition by uploading a screenshot of their character will go into a prize draw to win one of five £50 bundles of in-app purchases. These in-app purchases can be used within any Gameloft game. Current favourites include Despicable Me: Minion Rush and Asphalt 8.

You can update your screenshot at any time before the competition closing date, so if you find some outstanding new kit in the game world, just share a new screenshot of your character.

Taking a screenshot is easy on any phone or tablet, no matter what model you have. If you need a hand, follow the relevant external link below.

The prize draw will close at 23:59 on Monday 11 January 2016 with the winners being announced shortly after.

First prize is an iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-Fi only model. The winner can choose the iPad's finish from silver, space grey or gold, subject to availability.

Spoiler

Read the full article on our Order & Chaos 2 competition
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

In!
Reply 3
Saving this post space...

Will add picture soon :fluffy:
Don't have an avatar.:redface:
I don't have an avatar too.:frown:
Is this only open to people from UK and Ireland?
Original post by Chikoochat
Is this only open to people from UK and Ireland?

Yes, I'm afraid so!
Original post by Blackstarr
I don't have an avatar too.:frown:

Original post by German123
Don't have an avatar.:redface:

Hey,

Have you set up your characters?
Original post by Queen Cersei
Yes, I'm afraid so!

Dayumm! Oh well! That's that then 😢
Im in! Will hopefully get a picture soon :smile:
hmm...