The Student Room Group

Islamophobia in London.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Synchyst
The paris attacks was a hoax false flag attack. There is a woman sewn crying with her hand over mouth. The same woman was at the sandy hook school shooting, the Boston bombings and the first paris attacks.

Research people research. Also can some explain to me why on earth Hollande left the stadium 10 mins before the bomb went off???

Because he's a reptilian and his NWO pager summoned him, obvs.
The paris attacks was a hoax false flag attack. There is a woman sewn crying with her hand over mouth. The same woman was at the sandy hook school shooting, the Boston bombings and the first paris attacks.

Research people research. Also can some explain to me why on earth Hollande left the stadium 10 mins before the bomb went off???

Steel beams my friend, steel beams

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Right, well I'm not the one to debate about all the chaos that's been going on over the past couple of days. But to hear some of my friend's story actually makes me feel sick:

One of my friends today told that me that one girl in our year got bottled at she was walking out of the mosque during the weekend, and was immediately taken to hospital for treatment.

My other friend, a very close one in fact, experienced such hate on the bus this morning. She went on like a normal girl going to school (obvs) and the bus was crowded so she was stuck at the front with the driver. At every traffic light he'd look at her for long periods of time and then at last he said "I don't want any trouble on this bus". Of course my friend brushed it off because she's not the sort to confront people. But a few minutes later he looked at her again and said "You obviously know that there is #prayforparis going on, I don't want people like you turning it into #prayforlondon". ;_; I told her she should've started recording this when she realised he kept on throwing glances at her but she thought nothing of it.

Do you honestly think something like this is acceptable? It just boggles me how an attack usually committed by a few can cause such suffering to a majority in a religion who stand against such violence.

This brings me onto the changing the profile pictures of Facebook to the French flag. Yes, I know lives were lost but the main issue I have with the gesture is the assumption that the lives in Paris are more important than the lives in countries such as Syria where bombing is an everyday reality for some. It's ridiculous. It's not only the deaths in Paris that matter, all deaths matter - regardless of where they're reported on the map.

And this is my little rant done. My heart goes out to those who've lost their lives.

edit: wow, I wrote a lot.

I love you. :hugs:
Original post by z33
I'm muslim... i don't blame people for reacting this way tbh they don't know any better but the violence was over the top. poor girls. I've been so scared to be on the tube and outside like I try to stay alert and ready in case something happens but ... idek man

#prayforparis though

"they don't know any better" how can u say that about the 21st Century, people can do their research and people should know that the act of one criminal organisation doesn't reflect on the entire community. For example, if one Christian stole you wouldn't say every Christian steals just like you wouldn't about the whole Isis problem.
Reply 44
What mosque was it?
There's a WhatsApp message going around saying a Muslim girl got bottled near a mosque, so it might be the same girl you're talking about.

Hope the girls are ok now x
Reply 45
Poor hijabis.
Reply 46
Original post by SaraSmileee
"they don't know any better" how can u say that about the 21st Century, people can do their research and people should know that the act of one criminal organisation doesn't reflect on the entire community. For example, if one Christian stole you wouldn't say every Christian steals just like you wouldn't about the whole Isis problem.

But if there were images all over the news of Christians terrorising people in the name of Jesus and putting videos up of them beheading people and attacking nations all over the world and convincing young people to join them and raping women and trying to kill everyone and coming to England soon I think I'd be ****ting myself too if I saw a nun. Yeah some people can get educated and stuff but not many people do, do they? Do you go home and research hinduism, islam, christianity, judaism, all of these religions and their beliefs? I don't think people care about who is innocent and who isn't, they care about their safety being threatened and right now they don't know who to trust and who could do something and when. When people are scared these things happen, they lose control and go into fight or flight.

Even me as a Muslim would be ****ing terrified if this dude came and sat next to me on the bus, idgaf if he's innocent or not.

Spoiler

Yeah it's horrible what happened to those girls and how we're being treated but it's understandable not justified but understandable.
Reply 47
My other friend, a very close one in fact, experienced such hate on the bus this morning. She went on like a normal girl going to school (obvs) and the bus was crowded so she was stuck at the front with the driver. At every traffic light he'd look at her for long periods of time and then at last he said "I don't want any trouble on this bus". Of course my friend brushed it off because she's not the sort to confront people. But a few minutes later he looked at her again and said "You obviously know that there is #prayforparis going on, I don't want people like you turning it into #prayforlondon". ;_; I told her she should've started recording this when she realised he kept on throwing glances at her but she thought nothing of it.

was your friend wearing a burka ?
Reply 48

Why would they call a women from the US to take part in a staged event in Europe ?

Hollande didn't leave the stadium before the bombs.
Original post by eternaforest
Steel beams my friend, steel beams

Posted from TSR Mobile

tin foil hats my friends, tin foil hats
Reply 50
Original post by BaconandSauce
tin foil hats my friends, tin foil hats

You have to admit tho, 9/11 makes a lot of sense
Original post by demx9
You have to admit tho, 9/11 makes a lot of sense

No it doesn't at all

sorry you were vague so I'll edit

yes it makes sense in that some muslim flew planes into some building and killed a load of people

Jewish conspiracy and USA did it does not
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 52
Right, well I'm not the one to debate about all the chaos that's been going on over the past couple of days. But to hear some of my friend's story actually makes me feel sick:

One of my friends today told that me that one girl in our year got bottled at she was walking out of the mosque during the weekend, and was immediately taken to hospital for treatment.

Do you honestly think something like this is acceptable? It just boggles me how an attack usually committed by a few can cause such suffering to a majority in a religion who stand against such violence.

This brings me onto the changing the profile pictures of Facebook to the French flag. Yes, I know lives were lost but the main issue I have with the gesture is the assumption that the lives in Paris are more important than the lives in countries such as Syria where bombing is an everyday reality for some. It's ridiculous. It's not only the deaths in Paris that matter, all deaths matter - regardless of where they're reported on the map.

And this is my little rant done. My heart goes out to those who've lost their lives.

The fallout from these terrorist attacks has been most intriguing...it seems there is nothing as powerful as fear and hatred when combined with modern technology.
Reply 53
No it doesn't at all

sorry you were vague so I'll edit

yes it makes sense in that some muslim flew planes into some building and killed a load of people

Jewish conspiracy and USA did it does not

Did you ever actually research it :wink:

I could just ask, what about Building 7 ?
Original post by demx9
Did you ever actually research it :wink:

I could just ask, what about Building 7 ?

My farther is a Civil Engineer and I have no time for idiots
People disgust me sometimes. It's disheartening to see all Muslims vilified in such a manner; I cannot comprehend how people think it's okay to attack any Muslim on the street, because of the few extremists. It's evident that these people are extremely ignorant if they think over a billion people are all extremists, and if I were a Muslim, I would just laugh at their idiocy.

The cases you have described are terrible, hope the police get involved in them. And your friend should tell the bus company about what happened. People like that just make a bad situation worse.

That being said the French flag on Facebook doesn't really mean Britons value lives in Syria less than in France. The reason are pretty simple

1 Paris is close to us
2 France is a close ally
3 a large number of Britons go to Paris (and in general France p) every year
4 Paris is not in a war zone, such attacks are unexpected
Reply 57
My farther is a Civil Engineer and I have no time for idiots

So ask him how a fire can make a steel frame building collapse at near free fall ..
Original post by demx9
So ask him how a fire can make a steel frame building collapse at near free fall ..

As I said no time for Idiots
Reply 59
As I said no time for Idiots

Aren't you the idiot for not even contemplating the idea it could be different from what the mainstream story is ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending