The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zKlown
Dunno but Scrawl from the United thread deserves best poster.

I second that
Original post by samir12
Raheem Sterling award for the most hatable?

Nothing negative for obvious reasons

Posted from TSR Mobile
What is this? We should be talking about football not other people on this forum.
Obvs new here ^
Original post by iamthetruth
What is this? We should be talking about football not other people on this forum.

You speak the truth
Original post by sr90
Nothing negative for obvious reasons

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha fair enough.
Wonder who's going to get the Adam Johnson award :K:
Reply 27
Original post by Dirtybit

I see where this is going
We should also be giving out PHD awards in Thread Derailing awarded by Prof Lucio himself.
Original post by The Shed End
The Luis Suarez award for the member who bites (takes the bait) the most?
@leinad2012

@shawn_o1 surely?
Original post by leinad2012
@shawn_o1 surely?

He doesn't even take the time to read the comment, wumming or not, just straight up reports it. He's trying to create some kind of cult of personality for Wenger/Arsenal/anyone associated with Woolwich
Original post by The.Joker
There has to be a Jürgen Klopp award... :ahee:

The Klopp award for Most Overhyped member award? You know, like one who made a couple decent posts a few years ago and their reputation is still just about surviving on them, @Lucio maybe?

The Ox award maybe for those who have great chat but aren't particularly knowledgeable when it comes to football?

Orrrrr, the Anti-Paul the Octopus awards for someone who never gets a prediction right? @sr90 at least Deeney's finally scored a goal now, only 19 from 25 to go :wink:

Orrr the Chelsea award for the poster who used to be good but who's posts have gone significantly downhill of late? (perhaps too similar to the Klopp award)
Original post by Dirtybit

@shawn_o1 surely, has all the bae's in the r/ship forum round his little finger #DontHateThePlayer
inb4 reported
We need to revive the quote of the year thread there will be some absolute gems from last summer

My Troy Deeney prediction being one of them
Adam Johnson award should be the Adam Nonceson award. Good idea though.

The Niko Krancjar award for the user who just won't go away (@Depleted @FFTypoCorrector @whatever other dupes he's had)

Or the Niko Krancjar and 'Arry Redknapp award for the biggest user love-in #difeo #depleted
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by iamthetruth

Well we do this every year, just a bit of fun to give out some recognition as well. No biggie :h:
I thought sport brought people together, not the other way round
Reported for being a wet blanket.
Reply 38
Original post by The Shed End

Or the Niko Krancjar and 'Arry Redknapp award for the biggest user love-in #difeo #depleted

I'd prefer Big Sam and Kevin Nolan.
Or a Jose Mourihno award for the person who spends more time on other teams threads than their own clubs. Can't think of anyone in particular that one...

Latest