The Student Room Group

monica seles sayid on twitter that paris desrerved those attacks as they airstrike

i have just read in the us media that the now retired womens tennis player monica seles has said on twitter that paris desreved those attacks last friday as they are carrying out airstrikes against in syria against isis, off course it is not the first time in recent years she has said shocking outragous things she has denied the holocaust but is this just sick and vile to say such a insensitive thing as that
(edited 8 years ago)
just did some googling , she is from yugoslavia, so that explains a lot why she sympathize those who were bombed.
Who? She's irrelevant
who is monica seles sayid ??

:holmes:
Reply 4
in a interview with swedish television in november 2008 she said that no jews were gassed to death and only 200,000 to 300,000 jews were killed so she is a sick slut
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by the bear

she is a 9 time grand slam tennis champion
Reply 6
Original post by james mead
in a interview with swedish television in november 2008 she said that no jews were gassed to death and only 200,000 to 300,000 jews were killed so she is a sick slut

yes and after it was broadcast in february 2009 she was invesigated by police in a city in germany called regensberg she was not charhed
Original post by the bear

convert
i have just read in the us media that the now retired womens tennis player monica seles has said on twitter that paris desreved those attacks last friday as they are carrying out airstrikes against in syria against isis, off course it is not the first time in recent years she has said shocking outragous things she has denied the holocaust but is this just sick and vile to say such a insensitive thing as that

if she actually said that then she deserved her being atttacked by a german

she is marrying a 75 year old billionaire. i think shes a ****

Ah yes, that well known qualification to be a respected political commentator.
Probably trying to get back into the spotlight. Bitch's gotta eat somehow.
Reply 12
Original post by Drewski
Ah yes, that well known qualification to be a respected political commentator.

yes coming from a woman who says only 200,000 to 300,000 jews were killed by nazi germany and not a single one was gassed
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 13
yes but she actually said countries should not be bombing isis a difference saying france desreved them for airstrikes but still why she comments on those matters is beyond me
Original post by HucktheForde
just did some googling , she is from yugoslavia, so that explains a lot why she sympathize those who were bombed.

How? This seems like a really stupid thing to say.
Anyone have a source for this comment? I can't find it.
Unfortunately we live in a world ruled by blood thirsty tyrants. We should never have gone to the Middle East
Original post by Reformed
she is marrying a 75 year old billionaire. i think shes a ****

I bet it's really for his charm and good looks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending