The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Nursing 2016 edge hill

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I hope so! Thanks. Just a horrible waiting game! Do you already have your qualifications so an unconditional offer? She is taking A levels this year.
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Last year I had my interview in November 12th and waited until March 28th to get my offer! And I accepted.

Someone asked about timetables you will not get them till you have registered which will be middle September

Also for first term for us this year we was in Monday to Friday mostly 9am starts

Now in second term starting tommorrow we are only in Tuesday and Wednesday
Reply 62
Original post by sophie1405
Last year I had my interview in November 12th and waited until March 28th to get my offer! And I accepted.

Someone asked about timetables you will not get them till you have registered which will be middle September

Also for first term for us this year we was in Monday to Friday mostly 9am starts

Now in second term starting tommorrow we are only in Tuesday and Wednesday

When do you do your first placements?
Mine was after Xmas for 8 weeks n I go out in May for 13 weeks
Hi everyone,
I start April 16 for Adult Nursing, does anyone know what date we Enrol? I think its the 18th April and we start the 25th, just need to confirm it.
Thanks
Rebecca
Original post by RebeccaWestwood
Hi everyone,
I start April 16 for Adult Nursing, does anyone know what date we Enrol? I think its the 18th April and we start the 25th, just need to confirm it.
Thanks
Rebecca

Hey I think we enrol on the 22nd (same day you can move into accommodation) and start on the 25th.
Original post by leeanneross
Hey I think we enrol on the 22nd (same day you can move into accommodation) and start on the 25th.

Ahh okay then thats great thank you! I have lost my welcome booklet so I'm a bit lost..
Aww u will enjoy it we finish then for the year as we go on placement may till August! Good luck guys u will enjoy it I really have
Reply 68
I got accepted onto Child Nursing in september. I wouldnt mind knowing how the year is going to go with study and placements.
Hope everyone else will be joining me!
You should receive a email around august time with details about your 3 year plan and your first semester timetable :-)
Congratulations! I start April as well for mental health nursing. Theres a facebook group called Edge Hill Nursing, April 2016 intake. Not long to go now 😊
Reply 71
Original post by JonBob
I got accepted onto Child Nursing in september. I wouldnt mind knowing how the year is going to go with study and placements.
Hope everyone else will be joining me!

Congratulations! When you did you hear - how long after your interview? My daughter still waiting 😒
Reply 72
Original post by Alfeeee
Congratulations! When you did you hear - how long after your interview? My daughter still waiting 😒

Less than a week after the interview, I wouldn't threat about it all, she will certainly know before the end of April. In the grand scheme of things it not that long. All the best though!
Original post by sophie1405
You should receive a email around august time with details about your 3 year plan and your first semester timetable :-)

Thank you that's great to know.
Reply 74
Do you want me to put up April 15 3 year plan ? Yours my not be the same but it will give you an idea ?
Reply 75
image.png
Reply 76
That's first year yours maybe a little different x
Reply 77
That is fantastic, is that a child or an adult one?
Reply 78
[QUOTE=JonBob;63428003]That is fantastic, is that a child or an adult one?

It's for all 4 fields x go half way across to the red and that's when you to into your own fields it has your module number so Adult will be 1180 A I will find out later and if your modules are the same I will send you the hand books so you can have a read. It should be pup 1177,1178 and 1179 I'm very good friends with the cohort lead for child x
Reply 79
Oh fantastic I would love all that information. Anything you could get me would be fantastic, would you like my email?

Did you have placement in your first week?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending