The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

BCU 2016 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Punk_Rock_Socks
really?! I love papa johns! I'm excited to potentially live so close to the bullring however I will be broke most of the time with that there haha! :laugh: And in the curzon gateway accommodation there's a ben and jerrys ice cream machine in the lobby! I'm gonna put on so much weight hahaha oops

Haha I definitely have even though I'm commuting! It's just so easy to wander in the bullring and eat fast food and shop :colondollar:
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
Haha I definitely have even though I'm commuting! It's just so easy to wander in the bullring and eat fast food and shop :colondollar:

It sounds it! I'm excited that I could live that close to a Dr Martens shop!
I have an offer for Film Production Technology, anyone else applied for this course?
Hi, I have my interview for mental health nursing. I am so nervous. I have experience in care and I am currently completing my access course. Please could I have advice on how the interview process is like and what sort of questions. I really want to become a successful mental health nurse to help current nurses to continue supporting people by rebuilding there lives. :smile:
Original post by Paris_Kourtney
I have an offer for Film Production Technology, anyone else applied for this course?

heyyyy,I am going to apply for the course Film Technology and Visual Effects,Have you had a interview yet?:biggrin:
Original post by Ellebelle1
Anyone doing ODP course ? Or applied

i am!!

i have an interview on the 26th

currently bricking it
Yeah same here that's the day of my interview too !
I've applied for Mechanical Engineering and got a conditional offer anyone else applied for mechanical engineering :smile:
Original post by Ellebelle1
Anyone doing ODP course ? Or applied

hey there, I'm applying at BCU 2016. got my interview on the 26th.
Original post by tashford2
hey there, I'm applying at BCU 2016. got my interview on the 26th.

hey tashford2 i have my interview the same day

how are you feeling about it?
Anyone apply for adult nursing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lotsofchar
hey tashford2 i have my interview the same day

how are you feeling about it?

Swinging between nervous and excited lol
Anyone applying here for law and criminology?
Reply 53
I have a conditional offer for mechanical engineering (foundation year)
Reply 54
Hi, anyone had interviews already for bcu and what questions did they ask plz
Original post by lulukels
Just recieved an unconditional offer for Psychology and Criminology! Is anyone else doing this course and heard back?:smile:

Yes ! Iv received a conditional offer but iv applied for criminology and sociology :smile: I just hope that Professor David Wilson teaches on my course. I know he teaches for criminology but because im doing joint im not too sure lol
Just recived a conditional offer for Visual communication : Graphic communication. Anyone else? :smile:
Anyone applied for Film Technology and Visual Effects :smile:
Reply 58
Original post by Oprah Whitney
Hi, I have my interview for mental health nursing. I am so nervous. I have experience in care and I am currently completing my access course. Please could I have advice on how the interview process is like and what sort of questions. I really want to become a successful mental health nurse to help current nurses to continue supporting people by rebuilding there lives. :smile:

How did your interview go?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Received a conditional offer (pass my current degree with honours) yesterday to study Diagnostic Radiography!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending