The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

BCU 2016 Applicants

Thought I'd get this started! If you've either put BCU as a choice, got unconditional, conditional, or already have a place! Let us know and what you're applying for :smile:

I'll start - I deferred my place and I'm going to do psychology :P

Scroll to see replies

Conditional firm offer for Adult Nursing

Posted from TSR Mobile
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Conditional offer to start Accounting as a second year. Failing that I'm in as a first year.

Accommodation pricing is a killer though!
I've started the process of booking with Sanctuary students at Bagot Street. It's £134 a week but includes everything and looks pretty decent

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dan.p.stokes
I've started the process of booking with Sanctuary students at Bagot Street. It's £134 a week but includes everything and looks pretty decent

Posted from TSR Mobile

still... £6,700 for the full year is crazy :P...

I'm thinking about going more north for my studies... lower price and the only real difference is no double bed shared bathrooms. one of those things you just deal with
Jack have you looked at the pack horse in bolton, double beds and bathroom from £80+ a week! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Confusedtbh
Jack have you looked at the pack horse in bolton, double beds and bathroom from £80+ a week! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

I cant see pictures of the rooms for the pack horse :frown: kinda puts me off
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Jack Butters
I cant see pictures of the rooms for the pack horse :frown: kinda puts me off

Take a look here for the glossy photos

http://bit.ly/21agW6u

You might also want to know about this, from last year, so not so long ago

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/10909931.Bolton_s__luxury__student_digs_slated_in_blog/

I live in Bolton. I'm studying elsewhere, and haven't been in the Pack Horse, since it was changed to student accommodation, that is.For info, it's in the middle of Bolton's night spots - meaning is if there's any trouble in town, it'll be on your doorstep.

Have a good future, whatever you do.
Original post by BigMelz
Take a look here for the glossy photos

http://bit.ly/21agW6u

You might also want to know about this, from last year, so not so long ago

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/10909931.Bolton_s__luxury__student_digs_slated_in_blog/

I live in Bolton. I'm studying elsewhere, and haven't been in the Pack Horse, since it was changed to student accommodation, that is.For info, it's in the middle of Bolton's night spots - meaning is if there's any trouble in town, it'll be on your doorstep.

Have a good future, whatever you do.

Thanks @BigMelz never the less, I'll go have a look myself and see what it's like. Failing that i'll just opt for the uni halls
Reply 9
I've applied for Psych, received the Applicant Portal email but that has yet to be updated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Applying for visual communication illustration! Little bit concerned about all the bad reviews though, has anyone else had any experience of this?
Conditional offer for LLB Law
Conditional offer for adult nursing, hope to start 2016!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Punk_Rock_Socks
Applying for visual communication illustration! Little bit concerned about all the bad reviews though, has anyone else had any experience of this?

Bad reviews for the course or the uni? I'm currently a student there but on a different course, but I may be able to help :smile:
I have a conditional offer for 2016 for Adult nursing too x

Posted from TSR Mobile
When did you send your application in and when did you recieve an interview ?
I sent application in September. Had interview 30th October and got offered a place on 5th November

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh that's long when did they invite you to the interview. I applied for odp on the 17th Nov and only had the applicant portal login so far
I got the login in weeks before my interview. The 5 days after interview ucas updated with my offer
Oh alright so I just have to wait

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending