The Student Room Group

Huge Dilemma

I've been accepted into the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, deferred at University of Michigan Ann Arbor and accepted to LSE for management.

I want to enter the I-Banking/Finance fields upon graduation, which do you guys suggest i enroll in. Assuming I get accepted into Michigan which I guess comes down to a decision between Michigan (entrance into Ross after 1st year) Vs. LSE management for I banking.

Please advise!
I applied to Michigan as well,but no decision yet!!!!GOD BLESS ME..

Dilemma only exists when Michigan accepts u,right??Mhm...actually I haven't decided on my concentration yet,so dont quite sure if Ross is that great.
LSE is generally excellent in Econ. field..but I somehow think if u wanna do business..u should go 2 US..
What do u actually think about these 2?

Good luck on ur admission..!!And mine as well.....
Reply 2
thats the thing, i got accepted into LSE for management not econ
Oh right...
seems Ross is much better than LSE...from some rankings...
And Bschool in US is definitely better than the ones in UK...GENERALLY..
Reply 4
chainz
I've been accepted into the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, deferred at University of Michigan Ann Arbor and accepted to LSE for management.

I want to enter the I-Banking/Finance fields upon graduation, which do you guys suggest i enroll in. Assuming I get accepted into Michigan which I guess comes down to a decision between Michigan (entrance into Ross after 1st year) Vs. LSE management for I banking.

Please advise!

Tough choice... where are you from? The thing about Ross (and Kenan-Flagler) is that you are in no way guaranteed a spot at the business schools.
Reply 5
Im from India, living in Indonesia. haha
Reply 6
dun forget the trade off -the opportunity cost..of. 4 years for BS in Michigan is a 3 years for a BSc LSE + 1 year of MSc LSE or someother places
chainz

Please advise!

LSE us better (I think)

Latest

Trending

Trending