I don't play games. I grow of it.
Reply 2
More like league of ∧ssholɘs
Original post by william walker

What does this even mean?
Not sure what this has to do with gamer girls :s-smilie:

But Animal Crossing is where it's at. :colondollar:
Why is this a 'gamer girl' thing? As in girl gamer or something different?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AliRizzo
What does this even mean?

It means I stopped playing games. I no longer play them. I was a beast at ETW though.
Reply 7
all the real Gs play minecraft
Now that's a hardcore game.
All the really hardcore kids play Goat Simulator.
Original post by fish_and_chips
Why is this a 'gamer girl' thing? As in girl gamer or something different?

Posted from TSR Mobile

There are people play games (men and women both fall into this category). Then there are "gamers" who act like playing games is an achievement and define themselves by it (men and women both fall into this category). Then there are "girl gamers" who fish for attention by making a big deal out of the fact they're a girl playing video games.
lol is just an easier and less complicated version of dota for 18 year olds with short tempers.

What games did you used to play?
Yer messen ewt bro!
YESH! League of Legends- bootiful game. But it's too bad that I am obsessed with it to do my revision on time.
Original post by Zargabaath
There are people play games (men and women both fall into this category). Then there are "gamers" who act like playing games is an achievement and define themselves by it (men and women both fall into this category). Then there are "girl gamers" who fish for attention by making a big deal out of the fact they're a girl playing video games.

Yes. The reason I was confused was because I saw no reference to girl gamers in the original post, but the thread was titled that anyway :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hellodave5
What games did you used to play?
Yer messen ewt bro!

FIFA, Madden, Cricket games. Then EU3 and 4. Mount and blade war band. Empire total war and Napoleon total war.
Reply 16
FIFA, Madden, Cricket games. Then EU3 and 4. Mount and blade war band. Empire total war and Napoleon total war.

EU4 is easy mode.
Original post by Reue
EU4 is easy mode.

Yeah, but I did it.
I try to limit myself to one game but it's not always the win of the day...and then it just gets out of hand.
Reply 19
Yeah, but I did it.

Did...what?

Quick Reply

Latest