The Student Room Group

Help?! Should I drop biology?

Hi,

I'm currently in year 12 and I am taking Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Not too long ago I was considering medicine however the more research and thought I've put into it, the less I've been interested in it - I'm not certain but I'm probably not going to do medicine. Currently i am really enjoying further maths and parts of physics are appealing to me, more so than some topics in biology. Im getting more enthusiastic about the oppurtunity to do an engineering/maths/physics subject at a top university like Cambridge. Taking this into account, and my shift in interests (which Im not certain on, I change my mind often), would it be a reasonable idea to drop biology? I feel like I would then be able to dedicate some time to actually revising for assessments etc. Weve been having regular subjects and Ive got As and Bs accross the board however I recently got a D in bio. I dont know if it has influenced my decision to possibly drop the subject. I didnt really revise for this test or any others though.
Any advice?
Anyone?
Reply 2
I say go for it tbh. if you feel that the other subjects would be better just do it asap
Reply 3
if you dont like it then drop it.

Quick Reply

Latest