The Student Room Group

How important is registration day at Brunel University?

I'm from India and my travels arrangements might be delayed by a day or two. So I would like to know whether I can do the registration on a later date or it is mandatory to do the registration on the date specified by the University.
Reply 1
Original post by s0vvy_blu3s
I'm from India and my travels arrangements might be delayed by a day or two. So I would like to know whether I can do the registration on a later date or it is mandatory to do the registration on the date specified by the University.

It is imperative that you are there on registration day, else call up the university and explain what will happen.
Reply 2
I've already dropped them an email... Will wait for couple more days before calling them up...
Reply 3
I've already dropped them an email... Will wait for couple more days before calling them up...

Sure, the trouble is that if you don't go they may assume that you no longer want the place
Reply 4
I really do want to go there... I'll have a chat with to make it sure...

Let them know then I'm sure they will be accommodating, you won't be the first student to not to make it on time. Obviously if you just turned up late without saying anything they will think you aren't turning up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending