The Student Room Group

One word story

Scroll to see replies

There was a bizarre dragon who did something nasty all night long under cover. He, like the wizard of TSR, enjoyed naughty games in Sweden; these usually involved trolled gnomes dressed in exquisite leopard print, just large; so hipsterish
There was a bizarre dragon who did something nasty all night long under cover. He, like the wizard of TSR, enjoyed naughty games in Sweden; these usually involved trolled gnomes dressed in exquisite leopard print, just large; so hipsterish that

BTW, @the bear, "hispsterish" isn't a legit word :tongue:
Original post by Hamoody96
There was a bizarre dragon who did something nasty all night long under cover. He, like the wizard of TSR, enjoyed naughty games in Sweden; these usually involved trolled gnomes dressed in exquisite leopard print, just large; so hipsterish that

i know.... but hipsterish is.
Reply 43

There was a bizarre dragon who did something nasty all night long under cover. He, like the wizard of TSR, enjoyed naughty games in Sweden; these usually involved trolled gnomes dressed in exquisite leopard print, just large; so hipsterish that Gandalf

Posted from TSR Mobile
There was a bizarre dragon who did something nasty all night long under cover. He, like the wizard of TSR, enjoyed naughty games in Sweden; these usually involved trolled gnomes dressed in exquisite leopard print, just large; so hipsterish that Gandalf screamed

This s*** is getting interesting now :rofl:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by the bear
i know.... but hipsterish is.

Oops, I meant "hipsterish"
Hahaha my bad :biggrin:
Oops, I meant "hipsterish"
Hahaha my bad :biggrin:

:spank:

PS you look quite hipsterish in your pic :yep:
Reply 47
There was a bizarre dragon who did something nasty all night long under cover. He, like the wizard of TSR, enjoyed naughty games in Sweden; these usually involved trolled gnomes dressed in exquisite leopard print, just large; so hipsterish that Gandalf screamed seductively
There was a bizarre dragon who did something nasty all night long under cover. He, like the wizard of TSR, enjoyed naughty games in Sweden; these usually involved trolled gnomes dressed in exquisite leopard print, just large; so hipsterish that Gandalf screamed

This s*** is getting interesting now :rofl:

It really is...
There was a bizarre dragon who did something nasty all night long under cover. He, like the wizard of TSR, enjoyed naughty games in Sweden; these usually involved trolled gnomes dressed in exquisite leopard print, just large; so hipsterish that Gandalf screamed seductively inside
There was a bizarre dragon who did something nasty all night long under cover. He, like the wizard of TSR, enjoyed naughty games in Sweden; these usually involved trolled gnomes dressed in exquisite leopard print, just large; so hipsterish that Gandalf screamed seductively inside the
Original post by ravioliyears
It really is...

Especially after the latest addition by @User23 xD
Especially after the latest addition by @User23 xD

Haha yeahh lol - when I read that I was like 'woah okay - this is going somewhere....'
Original post by ravioliyears
Haha yeahh lol - when I read that I was like 'woah okay - this is going somewhere....'

Isn't it? I don't want to leave this page now :biggrin:
There was a bizarre dragon who did something nasty all night long under cover. He, like the wizard of TSR, enjoyed naughty games in Sweden; these usually involved trolled gnomes dressed in exquisite leopard print, just large; so hipsterish that Gandalf screamed seductively inside the Chamber
Isn't it? I don't want to leave this page now :biggrin:

Me neither!
There was a bizarre dragon who did something nasty all night long under cover. He, like the wizard of TSR, enjoyed naughty games in Sweden; these usually involved trolled gnomes dressed in exquisite leopard print, just large; so hipsterish that Gandalf screamed seductively inside the Chamber of
There was a bizarre dragon who did something nasty all night long under cover. He, like the wizard of TSR, enjoyed naughty games in Sweden; these usually involved trolled gnomes dressed in exquisite leopard print, just large; so hipsterish that Gandalf screamed seductively inside the Chamber of Honorable
There was a bizarre dragon who did something nasty all night long under cover. He, like the wizard of TSR, enjoyed naughty games in Sweden; these usually involved trolled gnomes dressed in exquisite leopard print, just large; so hipsterish that Gandalf screamed seductively inside the Chamber of Honorable Willywangs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
There was a bizarre dragon who did something nasty all night long under cover. He, like the wizard of TSR, enjoyed naughty games in Sweden; these usually involved trolled gnomes dressed in exquisite leopard print, just large; so hipsterish that Gandalf screamed seductively inside the Chamber of Honorable Willywangs. One

Quick Reply

Latest