The Student Room Group

What weight do I need to be to look like this guy?

I'm 6'4, and my end goal is to have a body like this. Currently i'm 196 lbs, but i'm still way skinnier than him. Roughly what weight should I be in order to have a body like his

http://www.mtv.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/image-w-1050-h-1050-scale/public/gallery/large/1-scotty-t-style-transformation-fb.jpg?itok=FSsMwfOc
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Don't give yourself body goals!! This isn't a healthy attitude to have about your body!! Work out for your health and happiness rather than you're appearance and you will always look good!! Love your body- it's amazing as it is!! If you are having a hard time with body image and appearance then talk to someone about it!!
You are definitely crushing on him..
He looks about 190-200lbs max imo. Like the other guys above said, I wouldn't set yourself a target in terms of weight, just focus on getting stronger and leaner if you want to look like that
I don't even like his body in the slightest... I would be aiming for something slightly different but I reckon 210.
Depends on your height... if we're talking definition somewhere in the region of 10-12% bf
Reply 6
Original post by MathsAstronomy12
He looks about 190-200lbs max imo. Like the other guys above said, I wouldn't set yourself a target in terms of weight, just focus on getting stronger and leaner if you want to look like that

If 6'4 there's no way he's 190 - 200lbs, i'm 196 and half his size
Reply 7
Original post by isla21
Don't give yourself body goals!! This isn't a healthy attitude to have about your body!! Work out for your health and happiness rather than you're appearance and you will always look good!! Love your body- it's amazing as it is!! If you are having a hard time with body image and appearance then talk to someone about it!!

That doesn't give me enough motivation :smile: If i'm going to be lifting heavy at the gym every day, and eating 3500 calories a day, I need to picture something great that i'm working towards
Reply 8
Original post by Use Err Name
You are definitely crushing on him..

Why? By wanting to have a similar physique? So people who are inspired by Arnold Schwarzeneggar are all crushing on him too?
Reply 9
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
Depends on your height... if we're talking definition somewhere in the region of 10-12% bf

I said i'm 6'4 :smile: and b bf is about 13%
Reply 10
Hahahah you could've better asked ''how wide should my cheekbones be to look like this guy?''

I don't know there is no perspective given so I don't know how tall he is. I also don't know how tall you are. The guy's back and core are looking weak and out of proportion with his upperbody (upperbody being strong &big).
Reply 11
Original post by Metakl
Hahahah you could've better asked ''how wide should my cheekbones be to look like this guy?''

I don't know there is no perspective given so I don't know how tall he is. I also don't know how tall you are. The guy's back and core are looking weak and out of proportion with his upperbody (upperbody being strong &big).

Look at question again I said how tall I am. Just wanted to know what weight a 6'4 guy would be to have a physique like that
Original post by loya61
Why? By wanting to have a similar physique? So people who are inspired by Arnold Schwarzeneggar are all crushing on him too?

You haven't seen his other post
Original post by loya61
If 6'4 there's no way he's 190 - 200lbs, i'm 196 and half his size

Maybe 205-215 then. Weight also isn't the best indicator of how muscular someone is, it also depends on their bone density and skeleton structure.
Reply 14
Original post by loya61

Just because you are inspired by someone, doesn't mean you want to be them/look like them.

Quick Reply

Latest