The Student Room Group

Medway Pharmacy interview

Hi guys, I've got a Pharmacy interview for Medway school of pharmay this weekend and I was just wondering if anyone has any tips/advice for the interview?
If you've had an interview there before, then is there any specific questions they will ask me? Just basically need help prepping for my interview as I want to be prepared for everything.
Good morning,

The main thing to do is not panic! The interview is not formal, it's more like a one to one chat with our academics for them to get to know you, and why you want to study pharmacy.
There will be a short test, that follows the new regulations put forward by the NHS involving values based recruitment. For more information on that click here.

I wish you the best of luck,

Sammi
Reply 2
hey I have an interview at medway this weekend and im not sure what campus this would be taking place?
Original post by joyl
hey I have an interview at medway this weekend and im not sure what campus this would be taking place?

Hi Joy,

This would be our only campus. Medway.

You have been sent instructions on transport and directions.

Regards,

Sammi
Hi Sammi, I have an interview too on Saturday and I just wanted to know what form of transport can I take from Chatham station to the Medway campus? Thanks
Original post by MedioCentro97
Hi Sammi, I have an interview too on Saturday and I just wanted to know what form of transport can I take from Chatham station to the Medway campus? Thanks

Hi,

So sorry I didn't back to you in time,

Did you manage to find your way okay?

Regards,

Sammi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending