The Student Room Group

What never fails to wake you up?

Okay so I have a trip tomorrow and I have to be up by 5 am

However I am the deepest sleeper to ever grace this Earth and will literally sleep through a fire alarm.

So what never fails to wake you up? I need something with like a 100% success rate. I have an android phone if there's some apps or something that work.

So what never fails to wake you up?

Scroll to see replies

Mum: "[My naaaaame] your bacon's getting coooold"

Reply 2
Food.
My guinea pig alarm

Reply 4
Nothing. I'm surprised I haven't evolved into a bed myself
My mum thrashing the god damn cutlery around when she's doing chores in the kitchen.
Reply 6
Original post by Student403
Mum: "[My naaaaame] your bacon's getting coooold"

haha omg professor zoom gonna get it before you do :tongue:
Needing the Toilet.
Reply 8
Original post by aamirac
Food.

dont get me wrong (the weighing scale is proof of my undying love for food) i don't like food in the morning :tongue: won't work for me
Reply 9
Original post by Longshot700
Needing the Toilet.

this acc works you know... but i just peed :frown:
My mum splashing an ice cold glass of water on my face to wake me up for prayer. Fml
When my sister ran into my room and said we've been burgled I got up pretty quickly
Reply 12
Original post by CoolCavy
My guinea pig alarm

wish i had a guinea pig to be my alarm :/

Original post by ivy.98

haha life would be so much better... unless you're a double bed for a couple :/
Reply 13
Original post by ivy.98

Original post by z33
dont get me wrong (the weighing scale is proof of my undying love for food) i don't like food in the morning :tongue: won't work for me

:lolwut: I need food in the morning if I'm going to survive the day. Well at least until lunchtime.
The sun getting into my room
But tbh i am a light sleeper i think lol
I sleep at 1 am and wake up at 5am-6am naturally:colonhash:
I find that if I set like 20 alarms within 5 minutes of each other, I can finally wake up. However, getting up? Having the will to not decide that you don't care and go back to sleep anyway??? Whole 'nother story.
i label my alarm clock on my phone with messages like "you need to get up fat lazy ****" "get up before you fail" etc etc, usually works lool
Put the alarm on the other side of your bedroom.
Reply 19
Original post by aamirac
:lolwut: I need food in the morning if I'm going to survive the day. Well at least until lunchtime.

my hunger sets in at like 10 am and then if i don't run to the canteen i would swallow the nearest person

Quick Reply

Latest