The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Trinity College (Cambridge) Students and Applicants

Hey all!

Anyone else here with offer from Trinity College? Look forward to seeing a few of you next year :biggrin:.

Fill it in:

Name:
Course:
Offer:
Year of Entry:

List
Mathematics
ukgea
Speleo

Economics
J2K
bobs

Anglo Saxon, Norse and Celtic
bean22
Demoskratos7

Modern and Medieval Languages
Luba

Medicine
goldenapples

Law
mickeymouse123

History
kap220

Useful Links:

Trinity College
TSR Wiki
Wikipedia Website
Students' Union Webpage

- Jeff

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi! I might just as well be second!

Name: ukgea
Course: Mathematics
Offer: 1,1 in STEP I and II
Year of Entry: 2007
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Reply 2
Name: Speleo
Course: Mathematics
Offer: A (FMaths) + A (Physics) + 1,1 in STEP II&III

(Hi5 ukgea :biggrin:)
Reply 3
Yess!!! Someone here at last!! I was getting lonely in here hehehe. Congrats on your offer. Look forward to seeing you guys next year!

- Jeff
Reply 4
Congratulations all on getting offers!!!

I just thought I'd say high to all you prospective Trinitarians. I'm currently in my second year doing Maths. Also if and when you get in, you all want to do stuff to help charities with RAG :wink: It's really good fun, just trying to get you all keen early.
Reply 5
Hi-five Speleo! Hope to see you in October! And you too Jeff!

I wonder though why there seems to be much fewer Trinity offer holders (or applicants in general, for that matter) here on TSR, especially considering the Trinity is the largest college of them all. Anyone got any theories?
Reply 6
ukgea
Hi-five Speleo! Hope to see you in October! And you too Jeff!

I wonder though why there seems to be much fewer Trinity offer holders (or applicants in general, for that matter) here on TSR, especially considering the Trinity is the largest college of them all. Anyone got any theories?

Hehehe, Hi-five :biggrin:.

Theory... hmmm, maybe... Trinity is a hard college to get into, therefore people who actually got into Trinity spend time working hard rather than being distracted by TSR like us :p:. Or maybe not lolz... I actually have no idea why there's a slight lack of Trinitarians this year on TSR... There was like a massive thread last year wasn't there???

apd35 - Probably a really really silly question - but, what's RAG? :s-smilie:

- Jeff
Reply 7
Well done the few people here that have Trinity offers!! - thought I'd add my offer to the list:

Anglo Saxon Norse and Celtic, Trinity, Oct 2007:smile: :smile: :smile:

Really excited..still can't get over it!!!! :smile:
Reply 8
Woooooo! More Trinitarians! I think we'll all a bit hyper after getting the offers. I mean, it's like a childhood dream come true isn't it? Never imagined I'd receive and offer from like the biggest college in Cambridge *gasps*.

:party:

- Jeff
Reply 9
yeah - its still a very surreal feeling knowing I now have an offer...!:smile:
Name: Demoskratos7
Course: Anglo-Saxon, Norse & Celtic
Offer: AAA

Still hasn't sunken in yet mind! :biggrin: :smile:
Well done to everyone who got offers by the way!!! :biggrin:
Reply 12
Ooh I got an offer from Trinity for MML ( German and Spanish ab-initio).

Still can't really believe it, especially as some of my very clever friends got rejected!

By the way, did anyone have an interview on 4th December? If so, I might have seen you!

Luba
Reply 13
I had my interview on the 5th, but I arrived in the afternoon of the 4th. Don't remember seeing any MML-ers though.
Hi,
I have an offer too:eek: Still hasnt sunk in yet:redface:
Interviewed on 4th Dec for medicine
Reply 15
Yay! The thread expands hehehehe... I had my Economics interview on the 4th December as well! Might have met some of you guys. I was the hyperactive Chinese guy lol...

- Jeff
Reply 16
ukgea

I had my interview on the 5th, but I arrived in the afternoon of the 4th. Don't remember seeing any MML-ers though.

I was gone by the afternoon, but I did see two people from Sweden there on the 3rd, wonder if they got an offer. Actually I didnt see many MML-ers either, it seemed to be mostly economists and NatScientists.

Luba
Reply 17
Name: Demoskratos7
Course: Anglo-Saxon, Norse & Celtic
Offer: AAA

Hey...another ASNC!!! There'll only be a few of us I'd imagine, and two of us on TSR - wow!!:smile:
bean22
Hey...another ASNC!!! There'll only be a few of us I'd imagine, and two of us on TSR - wow!!:smile:

Hiya Bean 22!
I agree - can't imagine there are loads of ASNaCs on TSR or at Trinity. I have a funny feeling I might have met you on the day of the interviews. When was yours? What time?
Reply 19
Thought I'd say hi - I'm a 2nd year Chemical Engineer at Trinity and I was helping out with interviews so there is a good chance I have already met some of you. Anyway, congratulations on the offers and I'll see you in October (hopefully!).

Demoskratos7
Hiya Bean 22!
I agree - can't imagine there are loads of ASNaCs on TSR or at Trinity. I have a funny feeling I might have met you on the day of the interviews. When was yours? What time?

There were only 7 ASNACS interviewed by Trinity and they were all interviewed on Dec 5th.

Latest