Pleasure Reluctant Student On Monday
Original post by TSR Mustafa
We'll your a Merlin fan so <3
:five:

Original post by SeanFM
PRSOM.JPG

:shakecane:

Thanks anyway :hat2:
would you not prefer to know more about microaggressions, white privilege or deadman wonderland??

NB: one of these things is not like the other!!!!
Original post by DIN-NARYU-FARORE
would you not prefer to know more about microaggressions, white privilege or deadman wonderland??

NB: one of these things is not like the other!!!!

tf

Posted from TSR Mobile

What does tf mean?
Original post by Drewski
Preferably racist statements on messageboards

You just summed up TSR in one sentence whilst maintaining the PRSOM abbreviation.
Well done, sir. WELL DONE. :congrats:
Original post by Melancholy
What does tf mean?

the f*ck
Original post by eternaforest
well let me lighten things up then cus i personally dont like googling things all the time i like getting answers of TSR cus i like this community nd i prefer getting answers from ppl im familiar with than like some random on yahoo answers canada

But what if the peeps who comment on your thread are also the same ones who answer on Yahoo! Answers Canada? Ooooooooooooh.
Doesn't make them any more/less reliable. :eek:
Original post by Mochassassin
But what if the peeps who comment on your thread are also the same ones who answer on Yahoo! Answers Canada? Ooooooooooooh.
Doesn't make them any more/less reliable. :eek:

yh but then they wouldnt be random i guess its ok if i knew them nd they was on yahoo answers canada but i dont know any canadians atm
Original post by eternaforest
what does it mean tell me

Hi there Eterna :smile:

It means Please Rate Some Other Members. Basically, due to rep restrictions, we're not allowed to rep the same member if we've already repped them recently.

By recently, I mean that you have to rep 40 other members before you are allowed to rep the same person back again.

Hope that helps :smile:

Latest