The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Nursing at uclan tests

Hi

Just wondering if everyone that applies to UcLan for nursing is invited to the test days? Also if anyone has been how hard are they and what does the nursing one involve? Thanks in advance :-)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Butterflies198
Hi

Just wondering if everyone that applies to UcLan for nursing is invited to the test days? Also if anyone has been how hard are they and what does the nursing one involve? Thanks in advance :-)

Hi and yh I think so I have been invited for. A test day soon and I am trying to find out hoe hard they are too as I am soo nervous
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Nhuss102
Hi and yh I think so I have been invited for. A test day soon and I am trying to find out hoe hard they are too as I am soo nervous

Hi, I will be attending a test day in December. When is yours?
Mine is 18th December
Reply 4
Original post by Hann67
Hi, I will be attending a test day in December. When is yours?

HI same I had to move mine so its in December. But I really do want to go there its my firsr choice but cant find any information online for the tests
Reply 5
I think mine is on the 9th, I have to check though.
Reply 6
Original post by Hann67
I think mine is on the 9th, I have to check though.

Omg good luck !! Please let me know how you get on u might wanna ring in and talk to the woman who organises the test day and get more information. Is uclan ur first choice ?
How did everyone get on with the tests? Anyone know the pass mark x
Reply 8
Hi I did my tests on the 27th November and passed, not sure of the pass mark though? I did my interview on Wednesday last week and found out yesterday I'm in 😀xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahh well done thats amazing !! Which branch is it for ? Is it adult? Xx
Thanks 😀yeah it's for adult nursing xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by Butterflies198
Ahh well done thats amazing !! Which branch is it for ? Is it adult? Xx

I'm sure the pass mark is 7/10. I had my interview back in June for March 2016. You should know within next few weeks if its for March but if its for September it could be a bit longer than that :smile:
i've been invited for test day to Mental health nursing for the 13th jan ..dose anyone know what the group actives are like?
There are none i dont think . Just tests
Yes the test days just consist of maths and English tests, no group interviews. If you are successful on test event they invite you for an individual interview xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shadowsfear
i've been invited for test day to Mental health nursing for the 13th jan ..dose anyone know what the group actives are like?

My assessment day is on the 13th january as well for adult nursing as well. Good Luck. I am really worried about the general knowledge assessment do you have any information on it?
Original post by March2016
Hi I did my tests on the 27th November and passed, not sure of the pass mark though? I did my interview on Wednesday last week and found out yesterday I'm in 😀xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi well done for getting a place :smile: any advice on the assessments would be grateful as i have my assessment day on the 13th january and i am very worried about the assessments especially the general knowledge test i dont know what to even look at, is it the current issues or just general questions around adult nursing?

kelly x
Original post by kmariewalsh
Hi well done for getting a place :smile: any advice on the assessments would be grateful as i have my assessment day on the 13th january and i am very worried about the assessments especially the general knowledge test i dont know what to even look at, is it the current issues or just general questions around adult nursing?

kelly x

Hi has anyone heard from uclan about the tests I did mine on the 11th December and have not heard back at all
Original post by Nhuss102
Hi has anyone heard from uclan about the tests I did mine on the 11th December and have not heard back at all

More than likely because of the christmas period, properly hear something next week as thats when they go back. Any advice in regards to the generla knowledge test?
Original post by kmariewalsh
More than likely because of the christmas period, properly hear something next week as thats when they go back. Any advice in regards to the generla knowledge test?

I guess so but im just getting a little impatient the general knowledge test u deffo need to revise the 6cs good luck dw I was nervous and the same x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending