The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU applicants 2016 ;)

Just wanted to know anyone studying next year at mmu and if anyone is considering applying for halls to cambridge?

Thanks.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Got an offer for psychology :smile: 300 ucas points
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by Elastichedgehog
Got an offer for psychology :smile: 300 ucas points

ah congrats man!
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm waiting to hear back and I've applied for psychology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by AdorableDrip
I'm waiting to hear back and I've applied for psychology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have an unconditional offer in international business with a foundation year. May start a Facebook group for newbies next year!
Waiting to hear back for criminology 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I got an offer for Advertising and Brand Management and am considering Birley for hall :smile:
Anyone else thinking of applying for accommodation at Birley?
Got an offer for criminology with psychology :smile:
does anyone know how long it takes for MMU to reply to applications?
Original post by lilye12345
does anyone know how long it takes for MMU to reply to applications?

I got a reply for criminology just under a week after sending off my UCAS form

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by elzprosser
I got a reply for criminology just under a week after sending off my UCAS form

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lucky :/ I've been waiting over 3 weeks to hear :frown: and I want it as my first choice :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lucky :/ I've been waiting over 3 weeks to hear :frown: and I want it as my first choice :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry you've not heard back yet about your application. It can take our Admissions Team around 4-6 weeks to process applications, so please bear with us during this busy time.

Best of luck with your application!

Charlotte
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University
Sorry you've not heard back yet about your application. It can take our Admissions Team around 4-6 weeks to process applications, so please bear with us during this busy time.

Best of luck with your application!

Charlotte

I was wondering if because I'm currently doing a foundation year you'll want a copy of the specification and if that'll speed things up :P instead of 6 weeks down the line then needing to send it and waiting longer for another answer when it's busier after the deadline :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got an offer for Ancient History 4 days after applying, I really love MMU, just need to get the grades now!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by BryonyRL
I've got an offer for Ancient History 4 days after applying, I really love MMU, just need to get the grades now!
Best of luck with your studies. We hope to see you in September.

Best wishes
Charlotte
I was wondering if because I'm currently doing a foundation year you'll want a copy of the specification and if that'll speed things up :P instead of 6 weeks down the line then needing to send it and waiting longer for another answer when it's busier after the deadline :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Our Admissions Team will most likely want to see a copy of your transcrpt, so please make sure you have this available. They will contact you to request this when they need it. Best of luck with your application :smile:

Charlotte
I got an offer for special and inclusive educational needs with a foundation year!
Reply 17
I got an offer for criminology and psychology! thinking of making mmu my firm and i think im also gonna apply for cambridge halls! cant wait!!
Original post by emilyowsss
Got an offer for criminology with psychology :smile:

I got an offer for Criminology and Psychology too!
Reply 19
Original post by alexspiteri4
I got an offer for Criminology and Psychology too!

are you considering mmu as your firm?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending