The Student Room Group

Help with 5 a levels

Hi :smile:
I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on my a levels.
I'm currently doing 5 subjects: maths (edexcel), economics (Educas), Spanish (AQA), geography (AQA) and biology (salters-Nuffield).
I really need to drop a subject but I don't know which, I think I'm tossing up between geography and biology.
Geography was one of favourite subjects at GCSE but now at a level we have to learn about rivers and coasts which I'm not too keen on and I think the exams/mark scheme with AQA is quite tricky?
Biology I found ok at GCSE, there were some parts a really enjoyed but I only really took it 1) because of my parents and 2) in case I didn't like economics.
If anybody could give me some advice on which subject to keep etc I would really appreciate it!
Thanks
Original post by karinaabrown
Hi :smile:
I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on my a levels.
I'm currently doing 5 subjects: maths (edexcel), economics (Educas), Spanish (AQA), geography (AQA) and biology (salters-Nuffield).
I really need to drop a subject but I don't know which, I think I'm tossing up between geography and biology.
Geography was one of favourite subjects at GCSE but now at a level we have to learn about rivers and coasts which I'm not too keen on and I think the exams/mark scheme with AQA is quite tricky?
Biology I found ok at GCSE, there were some parts a really enjoyed but I only really took it 1) because of my parents and 2) in case I didn't like economics.
If anybody could give me some advice on which subject to keep etc I would really appreciate it!
Thanks

Is there one subject you're doing particularly better at? Do you know what you want to go on and do after college?

Usually I'd say 'do the one you're most interested in'... but it doesn't sound like you particularly love either. (Sorry if I've misinterpreted here).

Quick Reply

Latest