The Student Room Group
I sent my application for the 6-year Medicine course last week, but I haven't heard anything. How did it take them to acknowledge your application? If you don't mind me asking.
I'm in the process of applying. Worried for what the interview will be like...
Reply 3
Hey guys. I started the MD6 course last September. If you have any questions, let me know :smile:
How is the course? And what's the interview like?
Reply 5
The course is good. I've just completed the first semester. It's similar to a foundation year at a UK university where you do basic sciences and ethics and psychology. Most of the content in the first semester is not much higher than A level content and is fine as long as you keep top of your work. The interview wasn't too bad either. They don't trick you at all and just ask you general medical school interview questions. You should be fine as long as you prepare. Let me know if you have anymore questions and good luck!
Original post by superstar.iz
Hey guys. I started the MD6 course last September. If you have any questions, let me know :smile:

Hi I'm starting this September and was wondering how did you fund your study at Nicosia? Did you get any loans?
Reply 7
The course is good. I've just completed the first semester. It's similar to a foundation year at a UK university where you do basic sciences and ethics and psychology. Most of the content in the first semester is not much higher than A level content and is fine as long as you keep top of your work. The interview wasn't too bad either. They don't trick you at all and just ask you general medical school interview questions. You should be fine as long as you prepare. Let me know if you have anymore questions and good luck!

Are there many British students there? also are there 18 year olds?
Reply 8
Original post by kian33
Are there many British students there? also are there 18 year olds?

Yeah. There's about 35 people in my group and 14 of us are British. Out of the British lot, 8 of them have are straight from A-levels. Maybe around half of the whole group are 18 but the age ranges from 18-27.
Reply 9

Did you apply directly on the University website or through an agent? Did you pay for the course upfront or did they allow you to pay in yearly installments?
Reply 10

Hi, i just wanted to ask what the interview was like, was it similar to a UK interview, also would i need to know about the healthcare system over there for the interview
Thank you n
Is University Of Nicosia good for medicine? I got an offer but i'm not sure if I should go for it. Does anyone know about the teaching, the equipments, the faculty, the placements?
Please do let me know

Latest

Trending

Trending