The Student Room Group

University choices for Law

Hi guys,

I'm a international (Hong Kong) student and I was wondering which of the 5 universities below would have the best reputation in the UK or HK for LLB law:

University of Leeds
University of Leicester
University of Southampton
University of Kent
University of East Anglia

Thanks a ton!!!
Leeds, then Southampton, and then the rest are irrelevances.
We've been ranked one of the Top 10 Law departments in the UK (8th in the 2016 Guardian League Table). We have lots of links with local, regional, national and international employers - it has to be a sign that we are well regarded by employers.

Have you seen our beautiful Earlham Hall building? Other students at UEA are very envious of the location for our Law School. Even Taylor Swift has used the building as her dressing room!

If you've not yet seen it here's our latest video for the department:
[video="youtube;qy1TgVRkAK8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy1TgVRkAK8[/video]
Original post by iheartmusic9
Hi guys,

I'm a international (Hong Kong) student and I was wondering which of the 5 universities below would have the best reputation in the UK or HK for LLB law:

University of Leeds
University of Leicester
University of Kent

Thanks a ton!!!

1st Leed
2 south
3 leicester (Considered a good uni for Law, Engineering and Med)

the other two are provincial, as in they may not have the greatest of reps but individual students do go onto to well.
Original post by iheartmusic9
Hi guys,

University of Leeds
University of Leicester
University of Kent

Thanks a ton!!!

As opposed to what others have posted, I would put Leeds and Southampton for the top spot. After that, I would rank Leicester, then UEA/Kent at the latter part of the scale.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending