The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Introduce Yourself

Hello everyone, I thought it was time we all introduced ourselves to each other.

I'm Laura, your TSR representative from UEA. Some of you might have spoken to me on our Twitter channel or our WhatsApp activities during Open Day. I'm also going to be dipping in and out of the forums to offer advice when I can. If you have any questions about the application process or the university please let me know. As a former TSR user and UEA alumna as well as staff I should be well placed to help

Why not tell us a bit more about yourself? Whether you're applying now, you're making your choices, or you're a current student or alumnus we'd love to hear from you.
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, I'm Grace. I've applied to study French and Spanish (Double honours) at UEA. I received an unconditional upgrade (which I 'firmed' today) and am just waiting for my UCAS status to update. Wondering if there are any other languages students, looks like it's just me at the moment!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Hi I'm Megan, I have an offer for Ba Geography with an offer of an unconditional upgrade if I firm. I really want to find more geography offer holders!!
Thanks for your introductions! Who else fancies telling us a bit about themselves? Tell us your interests, what you're studying, what you like to study, where you're from etc!
Hello, I'm Bethany. I have an offer for English Literature with Creative Writing, which will be my firm offer! I'd love to chat to a few people who are also offer holders/ plan on starting at UEA this September:h:
Hi, I'm Aisha and I firmed an unconditional from UEA to study Culture, Literature and Politics! I'd love to contact some people who are definitely going to UEA in September, particularly if they're studying a similar degree
Hello, I'm Daniel and I just firmed an unconditional offer from UEA to study Environmental Geography and International Development :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by SykesSwift
Hello, I'm Bethany. I have an offer for English Literature with Creative Writing, which will be my firm offer! I'd love to chat to a few people who are also offer holders/ plan on starting at UEA this September:h:

Hi, my name's Kitty I'll also be studying English Lit and Creative Writing in September! Just confirmed my place and trying to find other people on the course :smile:
Reply 8
sup... im synonym currently studying Bsc 720 noscopes at Uni of Rust and highrise

goal is to join the faze clan
Reply 9
Hi, I'm Chaline i'm going to be doing a Pharmacy degree in September and i got a conditional offer which i firmed today!
Welcome everyone! Do we have any more introductions? :smile:
Hey, I have an unconditional offer to study Film and Television Studies at UEA. I really want to meet some new people, so feel free to message me.
Hello,

My name's Sid and I've received 2 offers, one for the MA in International Development and the other is Media and International Development. Anybody else doing the same/similar course this September?
Original post by SykesSwift

Hi Bethany! I'm Grace, I've just accepted a place on the same course! Where are you from? :smile:
Hi Kitty! Looks like we're in the same boat :smile:

Original post by kitthecat
Hi, my name's Kitty I'll also be studying English Lit and Creative Writing in September! Just confirmed my place and trying to find other people on the course :smile:
Hi, my name is Chloe and I will be studying Biomedicine next year. Got an unconditional if I put it as my first which I have just confirmed. Would love to get to know some new people who are doing the same course as me or even people who aren't!
Hello! I am Hadley and I am due to study the LLM in UEA in September. I am an international student hence I have no idea how the rooms look like besides the pictures available online. Could anyone be kind enough to post some pictures of their own? Thank you!
Reply 17
Hi! I'm Maya and I have firmed an unconditional upgrade for English and American Lit :smile: I've been trying to find other people on the course but alas have had no success yet, so is anyone else doing the same/similar course? I'd love to get to know some people before September!!
Hi :smile: I'm Hannah and hoping to study Law LLB at UEA this September. I have a conditional offer and have made it my firm choice
Reply 19
Hey I am Habiba. I am from Cairo, Egypt. I will be studying BSc Psychology at UEA next September. I am a very social person so feel free to contact me if you're also going to UEA. It would be great to make some new friends. Also, anyone know anything about the club life at Norwich? I am into commercial, hip hop and RnB.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending