The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Are you a returning student? Just wondering, cause I applied for accommodation and I haven't heard anything yet. When did you hear? I'm getting a bit impatient.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
he's a returning student.
Reply 3
Dark and Lovely
he's a returning student.

She's *

And yes. I heard about it about 1 week ago...raaah crap I forgot you guys get offers later on. When do you get your offers? x
Oops sorry, mid august after results.
Reply 5
Dark and Lovely
Oops sorry, mid august after results.

Hahaha its just me being a bitch, you had no way of knowing :smile:)

Oh yeah of course! Geez, university really IS making me stupider =/
Wild Thing
She's *

And yes. I heard about it about 1 week ago...raaah crap I forgot you guys get offers later on. When do you get your offers? x

I'm a returning student too. That's why I was asking. :s-smilie:

Did they email you with the offer? When did you apply?
Reply 7
more adventurous
I'm a returning student too. That's why I was asking. :s-smilie:

Did they email you with the offer? When did you apply?

All of my friends have received a response! I applied end of Feb or something along those lines :smile:
Reply 8
Wild Thing
All of my friends have received a response! I applied end of Feb or something along those lines :smile:

OMG HAHAHA YOU ARE STILL ON HERE U HO! ehhe im loving it, i couldnt resist and had to come back. so you got a response from halls applications already? i applied ages ago in feb too i havent heard ****, is there sometwhere specific where we need to look?
Wild Thing

The *******s at the accommodation office ****ed up my application. I'm livid.

"Thank you for your e-mail. Please note that your
application was not included in the first round of
allocations as it was submitted in the 'web blank'
application period rather than '2007 Returning Students
Application'. I have now moved it over to the appropriate
residence persiod for consideration in subsequent rounds."

What the hell?
Reply 10
dutch_stud
OMG HAHAHA YOU ARE STILL ON HERE U HO! ehhe im loving it, i couldnt resist and had to come back. so you got a response from halls applications already? i applied ages ago in feb too i havent heard ****, is there sometwhere specific where we need to look?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA **** off derek! I came here only because im realy desperate to change my KCH offer...well an offer is better than no offer I suppose! hahahaha

You need to check your kcl email, thats where theyll send it to! :smile:
Reply 11
dutch_stud

Oh and look, apparently im a demi god...WTF?? **** tsr, how come i only get to be half a god?? :confused:
Reply 12
more adventurous
The *******s at the accommodation office ****ed up my application. I'm livid.

"Thank you for your e-mail. Please note that your
application was not included in the first round of
allocations as it was submitted in the 'web blank'
application period rather than '2007 Returning Students
Application'. I have now moved it over to the appropriate
residence persiod for consideration in subsequent rounds."

What the hell?

Awww shame :frown:
But if you're a 3rd year than it was the most probably response, out of all my friends im the only one who got an offer! But they might still give you a place if someone decides not to take the room...
Reply 13
Wild Thing
derek you are so sexy

Thanks, i gotta agree.

But yea i got rejected too :frown: ill be considered in the next round of allocations. what to do what to do?? so where did u apply to get kch then lun? where do u wanna gof or next year? :O
Wild Thing
Awww shame :frown:
But if you're a 3rd year than it was the most probably response, out of all my friends im the only one who got an offer! But they might still give you a place if someone decides not to take the room...

Hmmm... When I called them, they said that final years are given high priority. :s-smilie:
Reply 15
more adventurous
Hmmm... When I called them, they said that final years are given high priority. :s-smilie:

Really? Thats really strange considering all my friends will be final years and got rejected =/ Well tbh you DONT want to be living in KCH but I wont have time to go flat hunting this summer so I am doomed...Still it could be worse, we could be living with derek next to the rasta temple!
Reply 16
dutch_stud
Thanks, i gotta agree.

But yea i got rejected too :frown: ill be considered in the next round of allocations. what to do what to do?? so where did u apply to get kch then lun? where do u wanna gof or next year? :O

:rolleyes:

Where did I apply to get KCH? well it was my last option out of 26 choices so =/

I cant decipher what you meant by : 'where do u wanna gof or next year?'

gof? :confused:
Reply 17
Wild Thing
:rolleyes:

Where did I apply to get KCH? well it was my last option out of 26 choices so =/

I cant decipher what you meant by : 'where do u wanna gof or next year?'

gof? :confused:

ahhaha where were you hoping to get basically... which halls! why are u going back to halls anywya, dont like living in a house?
Reply 18
oooooooooh my first choice was Connaught hall...Nah all these bills and **** its waaay too much stress for someone like me! hahaha AND im working for this law firm for 2 months this summer so iw wont have time to go flat hunting :frown:
Reply 19
wow i applied ot connaught too!! i aplied to International hall, cantebury and stamford as well.. no luck yet. lets buy a house instead

wow u got an internsghip or something? where? lucky! ask them if they need someone in the finance depart.

Latest