Reply 1
You could always do what any person with common sense would do and go to:

www.dur.ac.uk/library

:wink:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
erm ? what is a cathedral library ? do you mean the library inside the cathedral ?
Reply 3
No it will be the library next to the Cathedral in Durham - "Palace Green Library" is the official name.
dobbs
No it will be the library next to the Cathedral in Durham - "Palace Green Library" is the official name.

...although there is a library inside the cathedral, http://www.dur.ac.uk/cathedral.library/
Reply 5
Hmm I thought there was too, but never used it or known of anyone to use it.

Oh well....still, all stuff that can be found out from the Durham website.
Reply 6
My friends use it in 3rd term to revise all the time. Apparently it's peaceful, but freezing!
Reply 7
I think if the OP meant Palace Green Library they would have said Palace Green Library. The Cathedral Library's kind of separate from the university so I imagine it would still be open over the holidays.

If you've never been you should definitely go. Most amazing room in Durham I reckon.
Reply 8
Alphie
I think if the OP meant Palace Green Library they would have said Palace Green Library. The Cathedral Library's kind of separate from the university so I imagine it would still be open over the holidays.

If you've never been you should definitely go. Most amazing room in Durham I reckon.

No, if I meant Palace Green Law Library I would have said that. I mean the Cathedral Library i.e the library inside the cathedral.
Reply 9
loggins
No, if I meant Palace Green Law Library I would have said that. I mean the Cathedral Library i.e the library inside the cathedral.

As I thought!
I thought of that too ..
Becca
My friends use it in 3rd term to revise all the time. Apparently it's peaceful, but freezing!

really ? I should try that since I'm staying near to it ..
dobbs
Hmm I thought there was too, but never used it or known of anyone to use it.

Oh well....still, all stuff that can be found out from the Durham website.

I use it. There are lamps.
Reply 13
durhamdosser
I use it. There are lamps.

#zomg#

:eek2:

Lamps....:coma:
Becca
#zomg#

:eek2:

Lamps....:coma:

Yep. Lamps. AND cleaning ladies with feather dusters. AND it's a bloody catherdral and you get to sit in there and work. But it's mainyl about the lamps.

Sorry i'm a bit drunk.
Reply 15
:rofl:

Latest

Trending

Trending