The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Anyone applying for Computer Science at Lincoln?

I just firmed my unconditional offer from Lincoln and I'm wondering if anyone else is planning to apply/go to Lincoln for Comp Sci.
anyone?
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
I'm applying for Maths and Computer Science
Original post by Tobycvo
I'm applying for Maths and Computer Science

Nice :biggrin: Where else you applying?
Kent, Brighton and Nottingham Trent you?:biggrin:
Original post by Tobycvo
Kent, Brighton and Nottingham Trent you?:biggrin:

I actually applied for Leicester, Hull, Lincoln, Ulster and Aston, and was dead set on going to Leicester, but when Lincoln sent me an unconditional offer, I thought I'd rather be safe and go there (so I accepted). Looks like a really nice Uni.
Yeah it does, I have a friend there from sixth form who's studying Journalism and he says its really good
Yes I've applied for it
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by TheThugSlug
Yes I've applied for it, not got a reply yet though.

You plan on firming it?
Original post by JQLeitch
You plan on firming it?

Actually I'm just being silly, I forgot I did get an offer.

I'm not really sure, I'm waiting until I have all my offers and then I'm going to spend a while considering all my options.
Original post by TheThugSlug
Actually I'm just being silly, I forgot I did get an offer.

I'm not really sure, I'm waiting until I have all my offers and then I'm going to spend a while considering all my options.

Cool, tell us if you are or not :P
I thought I would pipe up and say hello to everyone going into the computer science field, especially to Lincoln University.

You see I am a graduate of Lincoln University, in all of my years in education I have never met such a great bunch of lecturers, especially the head of faculty.

Whenever you have any problems both education and real life related they can help alot and somehow they remember your names all the time.

Good luck and I do wish you enjoy yourself at Lincoln.
Original post by gentlegiant
I thought I would pipe up and say hello to everyone going into the computer science field, especially to Lincoln University.

You see I am a graduate of Lincoln University, in all of my years in education I have never met such a great bunch of lecturers, especially the head of faculty.

Whenever you have any problems both education and real life related they can help alot and somehow they remember your names all the time.

Good luck and I do wish you enjoy yourself at Lincoln.

Thanks for the reply. Got any advice for us?

Quick Reply

Latest