The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

University of Leicester offer holders 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by justastudent321
My predicted is AB/AC - one of my grades are B/A do you think I would get in with that ?

I don't understand what you mean :/ have you only done two A levels??
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Anyone know how lenient the uni is on results for law? I have a conditional offer of AAB, what if i get ABC?
Original post by elliehb
Got an offer for medical genetics (ABB or BBB with a B in the EPQ):smile:

Hey! I'm applying for Biological Sciences (Genetics) I was wondering what your AS grades were and what your predicted grades are? Also, how long did the uni take to get back to you?

EDIT: emailed them and changed it to medical genetics after reviewing the modules.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 83
AS grades were ABBB, predicted AAB ( not predicted anything in EPQ, but my supervisor says its good) I applied on October 4th and got an offer on November 5th. Hope this helps 😀
Original post by elliehb
AS grades were ABBB, predicted AAB ( not predicted anything in EPQ, but my supervisor says its good) I applied on October 4th and got an offer on November 5th. Hope this helps 😀

Ooh woah, a whole month. Thanks for replying!
Reply 85
I applied on the 17th of December and got an offer today for Media Studies with a Minor (Marketing) with a DDM entry. conditional offer and by reading the threads I don't see many BTEC students applying :/
anyone going to an interview on the 13th February ? :biggrin: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by elliehb

What was your offer? AAB? Or did they give you their listed entry requirements of ABB?
Reply 88
Original post by jackien1
What was your offer? AAB? Or did they give you their listed entry requirements of ABB?

My offer was ABB or BBB with a B in EPQ
Original post by elliehb
My offer was ABB or BBB with a B in EPQ

Oh man, you've already mentioned this in this thread. Sorry about that, my bad :colondollar:
Reply 90
Was predicted BCC, got a conditional offer for BBB for Politics and Economics!
I got a conditional offer for Accounting and Finance. Anyone else for this course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 92
Original post by jackien1
Oh man, you've already mentioned this in this thread. Sorry about that, my bad :colondollar:

Don't worry 😂
Got my offer today for International Relations !!
I got CCD and got an offer for ABB. **** the haters
Reply 95
Original post by noooopzor
I got CCD and got an offer for ABB. **** the haters

legend
I decided last minute to go to uni... applied through clearing on results day and got a place for History of Art! They wanted BBB but I got BCC & I still got in! Had some issues in college that really knocked my grades, so really pleased I'm going to such a good uni with my results! Decided to take a year out to travel, earn money and sort myself out really, so I'll be starting uni in October hopefully with the rest of you!
I think the general rule for conditional offers is as long as you get at least two grades below the offer, you're in! (So if you're offered ABB, and get BBC you still have a good chance, that's what loads of people I know did)
Good luck with your exams! :smile:
Original post by palakattu42
Anyone know how lenient the uni is on results for law? I have a conditional offer of AAB, what if i get ABC?

I applied for straight law for 2013 entry with AS grades of ABC and my teachers predicted me the same for AS. I applied to Leicester who, at the time, wanted AAA (the following year i.e. 2014 entry they dropped it to AAB) and I got an offer. Got ABB in the end and got let in.

I think you're chancing it with ABC although I do know of some people who got in with that (may vary depending on course e.g. law w/ criminology/politics etc.) I'm pretty certain you can get in with ABB but it depends on other factors i.e. how competitive the course is. I'd be hopeful but not naive. I never expected to get an offer let alone get accepted.

For the most part, though, Leicester is one of the more lenient unis.
I got an offer for English today!
Anyone know the what building Politics and International Relations is at?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending