The Student Room Group

170 hostages taken at Raddison Blu hotel, Bamako, Mali

Scroll to see replies

So basically if you're in the region not a bad idea to brush up on a few key Qu'ran verses and some basic Muhammad info (names of his family members and such).
Original post by IamJacksContempt
That's getting really old now. At least start being original.

No it's still valid every time

After all while muslims are still telling this lie (it was trotted out in the Paris attack thread) we should continue to expose it
Stand by for "No true Scotsman"
Original post by garfeeled
I'm surprised, if it's Isis, that they are letting other Muslims go, they seem to spend so much if their time killing fellow Muslims I'm shocked.

I don't believe isis operate in Mali. It's probably AQ in Mali, also known as Ansar al din.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ansar_Dine
Original post by Jonny360
But I dont understand...every liberal I talk to keeps telling me that islam is the religion of peace.

Idk, its almost like they're wrong.:mmm:

Funny liberals you talk to then, because as a social liberal I've only ever heard the term 'religion of peace' used by rightwing sheep who regurgitate whatever they hear in the Daily Express.
Original post by cranbrook_aspie
Funny liberals you talk to then, because as a social liberal I've only ever heard the term 'religion of peace' used by rightwing sheep who regurgitate whatever they hear in the Daily Express.

Thanks for your contribution. I really, really value it.
Original post by cranbrook_aspie

You need to read the Paris attack thread then as there are Plenty of muslims using the term and telling us all Islam means Peace

This is why we parody it
Anyone literally feel ashamed of being brown? I am a ex-Muslim but most people don't and can't know that but it literally shames to the point that I wish I was born white lol. These ****ing terriosts. And then stupid people pretend this is not Islam, I bet you 100% they know very little about Islam and the truth... that these groups are RIGHT according to Islam!
Islamaphobia...blah blah blah...Western foreign policy to blame...blah blah blah...not true Muslims...blah blah blah... religion of peace...blah blah blah...God is great!...blah blah blah...innocent people murdered...blah blah blah.

Just anticipating the Muslims and their left wing apologists.
Original post by BaconandSauce
You need to read the Paris attack thread then as there are Plenty of muslims using the term and telling us all Islam means Peace

This is why we parody it

Please stop reading the daily mail religiously
Original post by queen-bee

Talk about completely misunderstanding a post and then trotting out a tired old trope
Original post by generallee
Islamaphobia...blah blah blah...Western foreign policy to blame...blah blah blah...not true Muslims...blah blah blah... religion of peace...blah blah blah...God is great!...blah blah blah...innocent people murdered...blah blah blah.

It seems the new one is 'stop reading the daily mail' Like someone stops reading a paper will suddenly get these hostages released and not slaughtered
Original post by BaconandSauce
Talk about completely misunderstanding a post and then trotting out a tired old trope

*sigh*
Reply 33
Original post by generallee

This is all the left wings fault blahblahblah all muslims are terrorist blahblahblah Islam needs to be removed from earth blahblahblah kick all immigrants out if the country blahblahblah

Just anticipating the bigots and their right wing apologists.
Original post by RiskVsReward
Anyone literally feel ashamed of being brown?

You shouldn't be as your race has nothing to do with this.

And most people know this and it seems the only one who don't are the ones trying to distract from the real cause
Original post by RiskVsReward
Anyone literally feel ashamed of being brown? I am a ex-Muslim but most people don't and can't know that but it literally shames to the point that I wish I was born white lol. These ****ing terriosts. And then stupid people pretend this is not Islam, I bet you 100% they know very little about Islam and the truth... that these groups are RIGHT according to Islam!

certainly not - why should brown people feel any responsibility for the crimes committed under islamic dogma- Msot brown people in the world are not muslim FACT- islam is not a ideology that came from asia ( where most brown people are from, not from south america, not even africa, it has nothing to do with us - it came from a tiny little tribal area of a desert where arab tribes were fighting each other over land. it is based on ideas christianity and judaism which are mid-east/ eurocentric cultures.

dont let the problems with islam be applied to you just because some muslims are brown, muslims are white and black also.
Original post by Blur Ella
I assure you. You won't see anyone rushing to change their FB, twitter display pic to Mali's flag.

I assure you that this wouldn't have even occured to you if you didn't have all the moral outrage warriors on the Internet to recite this BS from.
Reply 37
Original post by queen-bee

Please stop reading anything religiously; including bronze and dark age middle eastern "Holy books". Everybody. Stop this BS.
Original post by Howard
Please stop reading anything religiously; including bronze and dark age middle eastern "Holy books". Everybody. Stop this BS.

Smh,not all middle easterners are Muslims but I do read the bible a lot.
As usual the stupid bias bbc hasnt said anything....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending