The Student Room Group

UWE interview preparation

Hello,
I have an interview for the Foundation Health Professions to progress onto Midwifery on January 19th, does anyone have one?
What kind of preparation do you think I would need to do for it?
Thanks in advance!
Reply 1
Hi 'molliemoojam',
I've applied for this course too and also have an interview on the 19th of January. Currently nervous as anything :/ ! I've brought a few midwifery interview books and I'm going over the test questions (e.g maths and English) and also reading into the midwifery interview question samples. I'm very confused thought because ebony of this information is specific to the foundation course :/ have you recently found anything helpful to prepare?
Best wishes, Ella x
Reply 2
Original post by Ella.h
Hi 'molliemoojam',
I've applied for this course too and also have an interview on the 19th of January. Currently nervous as anything :/ ! I've brought a few midwifery interview books and I'm going over the test questions (e.g maths and English) and also reading into the midwifery interview question samples. I'm very confused thought because ebony of this information is specific to the foundation course :/ have you recently found anything helpful to prepare?
Best wishes, Ella x

*though *all
Reply 3
Im afraid I havent, Ive been doing exactly the same as you just hoping theyll want to hear it!
I think its really important we let them know why we want to do this course rather than A Levels though, and have some kind of hefty answer that theyll think is really good...

Hopefully see you on the 19th!!!
Mollie x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by molliemoojam
Im afraid I havent, Ive been doing exactly the same as you just hoping theyll want to hear it!
I think its really important we let them know why we want to do this course rather than A Levels though, and have some kind of hefty answer that theyll think is really good...

Hopefully see you on the 19th!!!
Mollie x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Mollie,
You're completely right :smile:! They are definely going to be looking for an answer as to why we want to be midwives :smile: Also, I've just recently found a Facebook group created for this specific course; there are older students on the group that could answer any questions you may have :smile: maybe have a little look if you haven't already :smile:
Hopefully see you on 19th, if not GOOD LUCK :smile:!
Ella x
Reply 5
Yes Im already on the group! They never post, I was the last one to post haha. Good luck :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending