The Student Room Group

Turning a girl down for sex - absolute bantz

Seriously guys, I know there are lots of really thirsty dudes on here who really just wanna **** and that's cool

but at least once in your life, do this

There is nothing more soul destroying to a girl than being like, not even your pussy's gonna work here

Do it

or rather, don't do it

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Rad Army
Seriously guys, I know there are lots of really thirsty dudes on here who really just wanna **** and that's cool

but at least once in your life, do this

There is nothing more soul destroying to a girl than being like, not even your pussy's gonna work here

Do it

or rather, don't do it

http://s1.postimg.org/gb4ick54f/1238952_518591878221274_2021480873_n.jpg
Turning a girl down just for callous, malicious reasons is pretty harsh. Maybe one day it will come back to bite you on the arse.

I can't tell if that's Sean Connery or not, is it?
someone end his existence pls.
Original post by Tailored_Suit
Turning a girl down just for callous, malicious reasons is pretty harsh. Maybe one day it will come back to bite you on the arse.

As he gets older it won't work as much, unless he gets rich and gets a goldigger :tongue:
Original post by thecatwithnohat

Just because a girl is nice to you, doesn't mean she is owed sex :smile:

#endrapeculture
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by somemightsay888
I can't tell if that's Sean Connery or not, is it?

I think so
Trolling aside this actually happened to me once and it's pretty shocking that how angry she got, had she been a man, people would have been like 'he's a rapist stay away'
Trolling aside this actually happened to me once and it's pretty shocking that how angry she got, had she been a man, people would have been like 'he's a rapist stay away'
Did she at least call you a whore?
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
Did she at least call you a whore?

She called me loads of things, said she hates me, never wants to speak with me again blahblahblah, it was really vicious. It wasn't scary because she obviously couldn't force me, but I was sad at the time because I did value her friendship.

I learned the lesson that women clearly do value whether or not that have that sexual hold over a man and take it as a grave insult if they don't.
lol I keep doing that and she's like, you don't need me anymore, lel. I haven't been able to do that to a sexy girl though, if she's sexy then I hit it. bravo to any man who's able to turn down a hot woman
Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3
lol I keep doing that and she's like, you don't need me anymore, lel. I haven't been able to do that to a sexy girl though, if she's sexy then I hit it. bravo to any man who's able to turn down a hot woman

She was actually hot lol

It did also teach me that ignoring girls doesn't actually make them like you more in constrast to all the PUA ****, that's not why I did it though
She was actually hot lol

It did also teach me that ignoring girls doesn't actually make them like you more in constrast to all the PUA ****, that's not why I did it though

damn son, i wouldn't have been able to say no. unfortunately in my experience, ignoring and turning down some girls isn't enough to get them off your back
top bantz!!
Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3
damn son, i wouldn't have been able to say no. unfortunately in my experience, ignoring and turning down some girls isn't enough to get them off your back

Growing up I always had that idea that life was about finding a nice girl and that you should just ignore the rest.

Maybe it's not true, like nobody is perfect but everyone is good for something
Reply 17
I'm a bit sick so this made me smile, I know how it feels to do that to someone, only once, but still it's a nice feeling.

And there is nothing gayer than saying that
It is a good feeling no doubt. To play along with them and drop the line when things are going well comes with so much satisfaction

Quick Reply

Latest