The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Cosmopolitan Manchester Halls

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
I got the Kanye album if you want it. Just PM me your email or something.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 221
kirstinx
Whats your flat number?

You need an ethernet cable and you just plug it into your laptop and the wall.

hey! I will be in flat 66. so i can get an ethernet cable at the front dest or somewhere rite? good good :biggrin: is there any supermarket like tesco near there? anyway i have to pack my lapto and get ready for my flight!!!
Reply 222
Yoko H
hey! I will be in flat 66. so i can get an ethernet cable at the front dest or somewhere rite? good good :biggrin: is there any supermarket like tesco near there? anyway i have to pack my lapto and get ready for my flight!!!

2 Tescos (1 a 5min walk, the other a 15 minute walk)
There is also an Asda in Hulme. About 5 minutes on the bus.
Reply 223
any1 near flat 76? cos that is wer i is/wil b
Reply 224
Yoko H

You have to buy one, theres a PC shop across the road.
Reply 225
ok just to let ppl no there r hardly any jobs in manchester!!! doesnt that just SUCK :frown:
Reply 226
oh oh dont ask kirstin about any where to shop it tuk her all week to find tesco and its up da rd lmao :biggrin: we found r way home 2 day dow wooo and wat bus is it to asda cuz i onli no how to walk and dats y i aint been im too scared :frown:
Reply 227
I was just about to text you :indiff: We need to go back to New Look :mad:
Reply 228
gvveeny
oh oh dont ask kirstin about any where to shop it tuk her all week to find tesco and its up da rd lmao :biggrin: we found r way home 2 day dow wooo and wat bus is it to asda cuz i onli no how to walk and dats y i aint been im too scared :frown:

:eviltongu how was I supposed to know it was miles up the road??:p:
Reply 229
kirstinx
:eviltongu how was I supposed to know it was miles up the road??:p:

no tesco is a couple ov mins away PIZZA HUT is milessss up da rd lol:cool:
Reply 230
I still havent seen the tescos thats supposed to be on oxford rd.
Reply 231
Kirstin.. Walk up to Oxford Road via Grafton Street. Once at Oxford Rd, turn left and walk for 10 minutes.

gvvenny, on Oxford Rd get either the 15 or 16 from stop F. The 15 is Stagecoach and the 16 is Arriva. You need to get off at the Brewery. Asda is on the right about 1 minute from the Brewery. Those buses go straight down Oxford road and turn right at Tesco/Saki bar onto Moss Lane East. The Brewery is at the top of Moss Lane East at the junction with Princess Road. Reaaaally easy to find but you may want to ask the bus driver when you get to the brewery so you dont miss it.
Reply 232
Is the Tescos next to the garage closer then?
Reply 233
kirstinx
Is the Tescos next to the garage closer then?

Yeah its about half way between us and the Oxford Road Tesco
Reply 234
Project
Kirstin.. Walk up to Oxford Road via Grafton Street. Once at Oxford Rd, turn left and walk for 10 minutes.

gvvenny, on Oxford Rd get either the 15 or 16 from stop F. The 15 is Stagecoach and the 16 is Arriva. You need to get off at the Brewery. Asda is on the right about 1 minute from the Brewery. Those buses go straight down Oxford road and turn right at Tesco/Saki bar onto Moss Lane East. The Brewery is at the top of Moss Lane East at the junction with Princess Road. Reaaaally easy to find but you may want to ask the bus driver when you get to the brewery so you dont miss it.

i now feel thick:frown: lol but fank u for the info i might find the balls to go there on ma own just i dont like manc buses or dere drivers they rush to much:redface: and omg im bored i have nuffin 2 do in this stupid flat:argh:
Reply 235
gvveeny
i now feel thick:frown: lol but fank u for the info i might find the balls to go there on ma own just i dont like manc buses or dere drivers they rush to much:redface: and omg im bored i have nuffin 2 do in this stupid flat:argh:

Yeah the bus drivers here can be crazy. But you'll be fine. You're supposed to be at uni... big girl now lol.

You might also want to check the Asda near the Manchester City stadium in North Manchester. Its the biggest shop in Europe. Huge. They sell EVERYTHING in there. Its probably a taxi ride though.
Reply 236
Project

Yeah the bus drivers here can be crazy. But you'll be fine. You're supposed to be at uni... big girl now lol.

You might also want to check the Asda near the Manchester City stadium in North Manchester. Its the biggest shop in Europe. Huge. They sell EVERYTHING in there. Its probably a taxi ride though.

ov course im a big girl:rolleyes: (i fone my mom every nyt just so she no's that i havent been shot yet :redface: ) lmao ye ive heard ov that asda still but u is speaking to a broke ass biatch i can just about afford the bus and kirstin keeps taking me places so i spend money lol:p: and c ing as u no alllll these places ur going to b my tour guide one ov the days:flute: ;banana2;
Reply 237
Well you would be bored in your flat:p:

Have you filled in your application forms?
Reply 238
kirstinx
Well you would be bored in your flat:p:

Have you filled in your application forms?

lol ye i have and ive got a hd ache :frown: ive added u on face book too :biggrin:
Reply 239
Yea I noticed I didn't realise it was you at first and was about to send a message asking who you were:redface:

Can you hear the music :eek: (its bad music aswell lol)

I need to print more CVs but apart from that shop near Debenhams I cant remember where else we went that wanted one:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending