The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Cosmopolitan Manchester Halls

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Yup im a little first year. Im going to Manc Met. What about u?
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 81
Same:p:, what course are you doing?
Reply 82
Criminology for my first year. Its a complicated story lol.
U?
Reply 83
Law foundation year. What are you doing after the first year?
Reply 84
Mines a foundation year aswell....

Well im hoping to go into psychology or something if this year isnt interesting to me...i would have been doing psychology from the start but things got messed up.
Reply 85
After the foundation year are you reapplying to other unis for Psych or just try and swap at MMU?
Reply 86
Im just gunna swap if i can, if not im sticking with criminology and going onto the actual course...

so u kno ur room number yet?
Reply 87
Yes but I am not saying it on here:p:
Reply 88
Haha i think u shud send it me in a message. :p:
I got a room! :biggrin: They said they'll sent out the contract but I'll wait another week to see if I can get university accommodation. If not (or my uni isn't sure) then I'll go with this one.
Reply 90
Eubacterium
I got a room! :biggrin: They said they'll sent out the contract but I'll wait another week to see if I can get university accommodation. If not (or my uni isn't sure) then I'll go with this one.

:hmmm: You should go with cosmo anyway:p:
Reply 91
:biggrin: im in 17E and as for the 1st payment it is payed out on the 25th sept and i fo believe the amount is near the £1600 mark x
Reply 92
What time is everyone moving in?
Im 176 D but not quite sure when to move in. What's other ppl doin? Im looking fwd to the fact theyl b students from all different unis not jus man met (where im going!) xx
Reply 94
im moving in on monday (ahhh 5 days away:eek: ) a lil early but i need to find a job as im broke :s-smilie: i hope im not the onli person hu moves in on monday ova wise ima b all alone :confused: lol
Reply 95
I'll be going on monday, I just dont know what time.
Reply 96
Does anyone know internet costs?
Reply 97
i was wondering about the internet price cuz i have to think ov the tv Licence and i dont think ill b able to afford both :mad: and ima try and b there as early as i can iv got a 2 hr jorney and the man from cosmo told me its gonna b jam packed:eek:
Reply 98
One of us (i.e you:p:) should phone and find out the internet costs

Do all apartments apart from the double room have 6 people in?
I got the paperwork today (which includes my room no) but it's for 50 weeks from the 3rd which means my contact will run out before my course ends (on the 6th of Sept). So I don't think I can go with it. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending