The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Cosmopolitan Manchester Halls

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Natasha what floor are you on? Do you know anyone else in Manchester?
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 141
After some confusion with the cosmo staff, they confirmed by mail that my room no. is 93A, but I'm not very confident... Maybe it's already taken!! (if some of you are in this room, please let me know!!)
Another question: a friend of mine will come to visit me, do you know is it possible to accommodate him in my room? Is the staff very strict with the visits??
Reply 142
You can have guests for up to 2 nights, after that you need to ask for permission. You also need to register any guests staying overnight for fire safety. It says in the welcome pack you get.:smile:
Reply 143
kirstinx
I thought those bathrooms were like aeroplanes too :p: They only sorted my internet out this morning too.

I am so bored though:p:

God tell me about it i been wondering round this empty flat and loosing my marbles its like soooo boring wiv out all da flat mates and not noing ppl 2 :frown: im dying to flind the clubs round here tho cuz i havent seen may that i can say luk gd:confused: and omg the guys in manchester are so slezi i went to da shop and bk and i got hit on by 3 guys :mad: im not trying to sound big hded or nuffin i just really didnt like it lol:rolleyes:
Reply 144
im on on da second floor i fink lol im really close to the entrance
Reply 145
oh and my bf is from manc he has just left so im all alone again :frown:
Reply 146
I haven't really seen many clubs, although I have just been up and down Oxford Rd. and then to Tescos (which took me 3 days to find)

I want to go out to eat or something but not on my own at this time here (I am from a tiny town lol) :p:
Reply 147
gvveeny
im on on da second floor i fink lol im really close to the entrance

Do you have to go through the courtyard bit to get into your flat?
Reply 148
Clix
After some confusion with the cosmo staff, they confirmed by mail that my room no. is 93A, but I'm not very confident... Maybe it's already taken!! (if some of you are in this room, please let me know!!)
Another question: a friend of mine will come to visit me, do you know is it possible to accommodate him in my room? Is the staff very strict with the visits??

The rooms r rather big and ive had my boy friend stay over there is plenty ov room lots ov floor space just have to make sure u tell them u got sum 1 staying even dow the staff fink my bf lives here hahaha:cool:
Reply 149
well wen u walk through the fist set ov doors i have to go straight to the doors in front ov dat 1 and up da 1st set ov stairs so i dont have to walk very fare lol
Reply 150
lmao there r like 2 tesco's by us awww
Reply 151
Lol, I have to walk to the other side it takes forever
Reply 152
gvveeny
lmao there r like 2 tesco's by us awww

Lol, I went to the one near the hospital where is the other?
Reply 153
the is 1 by the body shop and 1 by the petrol station which is on dis rd omg ive seen ppl walking all the way ova there oh how i feel sorry for u lol i just hate going to empty the bin lol
Reply 154
Where on earth is the body shop?:redface: I cant find anything.

Where are you supposed to empty the bin at? My other flatmates have been doing it lol

I want to go to Pizza Hut as I have no food, but dont fancy going on my own lol, I would look like a fool sitting there on my own.
Reply 155
lmao aww if u want ill cum wiv u but i dont no where pizza hut is looool and the big orange fing in da middle ov da patio is the bin haha u cant miss it the body shop is on ur ryt hand side wen u get on to the oxford rd
Reply 156
My Tv doesn't have ITV :mad:
Reply 157
lmao i have a free view box i got it 2day yay
Reply 158
gvveeny
lmao aww if u want ill cum wiv u but i dont no where pizza hut is looool and the big orange fing in da middle ov da patio is the bin haha u cant miss it the body shop is on ur ryt hand side wen u get on to the oxford rd

There is a pizza hut about 1.5 miles up oxford road and yea we should go together then we will finally know someone here:p:

I walked onto brunswick street and around to get onto oxford road lol which is why I wouldn't have seen it.

I haven't noticed that bin :p:
Reply 159
gvveeny
lmao i have a free view box i got it 2day yay

Freeview channels come through my aerial but I dont have any of the ITVs and the signal is bad:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending