The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Cosmopolitan Manchester Halls

Im studying at Man Met uni in sept 07 and ive been trying to decide where to stay!?!

Theres way too many to choose from. Has anyone applyed to or heard anything about Cosmopolitan manchester. Its new for 2007 so unlived it. Has over 500 rooms between £74 - £84.

Anyone thinking of staying there??

http://www.cosmostudents.com/properties/manchester/plymouthgrove.php

thats the link

THANKS
XXX

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I was thinking about them ,

well either them or q3 apartments
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
I havn't heard anything about it really, it looks pretty decent from the link you gave. If it's near the royal infirmary it's close to Man met and Man Uni, aswell as near oxford road for buses into town etc...

Im just a bit confused as to where it is, my campus is close to manchester royal infirmary and I havn't noticed any big building work going on apart from the cranes which seem to be working on the hospital itself. I am quite possibly wrong, but it seems like a good place so I'd go for it if it's what your looking for. Price is OK and location is good. :smile:
Reply 3
akalisodhi
I was thinking about them ,

well either them or q3 apartments

Ive got the price list for q3 if anyones interested, they look fab but theyre not cheap once you add utilities and internet on top!
Reply 4
I've applied there, looks good.

But i just hope it will be done 4 september, as i keep callin up asking for the showroom. They keep pushing back when the showroom will be ready, I walk past the building practically everyday, it seems to be in progress.
Where are they? Are they next to the infirmary part of Manchester Mains new campus investment
Reply 6
I am thinking of applying:smile:
Reply 7
When you send your application do they take the £250 payment straight away?:s:
Reply 8
kirstinx
When you send your application do they take the £250 payment straight away?:s:

No :smile: theres an option you can tick to pay after youve recieved more info or something, but still reserves you a place! on 60 or so left I was told x
Reply 9
Miss_Green
Ive got the price list for q3 if anyones interested, they look fab but theyre not cheap once you add utilities and internet on top!

Yea, I am interested:smile:
kirstinx
Yea, I am interested:smile:

Okay I tried copying and pasting the details in and it doesnt make much sense :redface: so let me know your email address and Il forward u the word document

Oh and why has this thread been moved to manchester uni? its a private hall isnt it?
Reply 11
I've PMed you:smile:

Yes its a private hall so shouldn't have been moved :/
Reply 12
Miss_Green
Oh and why has this thread been moved to manchester uni? its a private hall isnt it?

Must be my fault, I was merging two threads by the OP on this topic, and guess my mouse must have jiggled when I was selecting the forum :redface:

Normal service will be resumed in two ticks :p:
Reply 13
i really need more info about these cosmo halls.
Reply 14
Here is the Internet packages cosmo will be offering:

http://www.digi-vill.co.uk/Generic/internet.aspx
Reply 15
Where are the prices for the internet?
Reply 16
Does anyone know when the tenancy starts?
Reply 17
I filled in my form last sunday and got an acknowledgement the following Monday but I haven't heard anything since, I emailed them on Friday evening but still haven't heard anything. How long did it take you? I ticked the box not to pay the deposit straight away then as I didn't have enough money in my account at the time.
Reply 18
:party:

I got a room today, anyone else?:smile:
I emailed about a room this afternoon and was told "unfortunately there are no "deluxe" or single ensuite rooms left. However CM has some 2 bedroom accommodation with shared bathroom, kitchen/lounge area and these are available on a 50 week contract."

I had set my heart on the Q3 apartments, but they've all gone :frown: Now I'm not sure where to look because I want/need ensuite.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending