The Student Room Group

Terrorism at my school

[redacted]
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bishfish2801
I go to Westminster school in London. If you don't know where Westminster is.... its where the houses of parliament, Waterloo, the London eye and many tourist attractions are based. Surely when there is a terroist attack in London, It will be at Westminster, perhaps not at my school but in the surrounding area....
Any advice?

Google bug out bag :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
they often let you go if you can recite a bit of the Koran... maybe learn some verses & some key facts.
It's unlikely that it will happen at Westminster. Modern day terrorists want to spread terror amongst the public. Killing politicians might actually make the public happier.
Original post by the bear
they often let you go if you can recite a bit of the Koran... maybe learn some verses & some key facts.

Who's done that??
Original post by Student403
Who's done that??

you know... the guys with beards & odd dress sense ?
you know... the guys with beards & odd dress sense ?

I meant who's actually escaped death by reciting something lol
I meant who's actually escaped death by reciting something lol

http://politicalhotwire.com/philosophy-religion/121956-learn-koran.html
Reply 8
hahahahahahahahahahahaha ...laughing cookie
wow

"During the shopping mall attack, gunmen separated Muslim from non-Muslim civilians by asking religious trivia questions. (“What is the name of the Prophet’s mother?” “What is the name of his first wife?”) The “nonbelievers” were killed on the spot."
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
It's unlikely that it will happen at Westminster. Modern day terrorists want to spread terror amongst the public. Killing politicians might actually make the public happier.

Hahahha:backstab:
"During the shopping mall attack, gunmen separated Muslim from non-Muslim civilians by asking religious trivia questions. (“What is the name of the Prophet’s mother?” “What is the name of his first wife?”) The “nonbelievers” were killed on the spot."

Wtf I'm Muslim and even I don't know that

The Bible can work too. Being the uneducated fools they are.
Wtf I'm Muslim and even I don't know that

oh dear... i'm so sorry spoder
Original post by bishfish2801
I go to Westminster school in London. If you don't know where Westminster is.... its where the houses of parliament, Waterloo, the London eye and many tourist attractions are based. Surely when there is a terroist attack in London, It will be at Westminster, perhaps not at my school but in the surrounding area....
Any advice?

Do they teach you grammar at Westminster School? Thought it was the best in the country.
Yes that is a threat, but the security of this country is second to none... i find it unlikely there will be an attack here
Original post by Unkempt_One
Do they teach you grammar at Westminster School? Thought it was the best in the country.

I don't see how I had any grammatical errors in that text but alright... Also, no one tries to type 100% accurately when chatting on a casual forum board.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Unkempt_One

Nope it isn't the best... THERE ARE BETTER. It is good though. PS defo not competitive.
Original post by Sparster
Nope it isn't the best... THERE ARE BETTER. It is good though. PS defo not competitive.

It depends what you look at.
Westminster have...
Highest Oxbridge %
Best results in key subjects (a level) (check the financial times)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending