The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Omg I feel u so much. I'm Muslim, and there are so many hot guys around that I wanna bang but just cant. I'm forever feeling horny too lol, just want to f*** really hard that It's just so frustrating lol. If u looked at me tho, you'd never even imagine it because I look so innocent as well lol
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous
Omg I feel u so much. I'm Muslim, and there are so many hot guys around that I wanna bang but just cant. I'm forever feeling horny too lol, just want to f*** really hard that It's just so frustrating lol. If u looked at me tho, you'd never even imagine it because I look so innocent as well lol

Geoff, is that you?
Just dont think about, bust a **** if your feeling horny :colondollar:
Original post by Simes
Geoff, is that you?

Who's Geoff, it's possible for girls to feel horny too you know
christian

Well I'm in a similar situation and a believer too! i would do marriage of convenience because thats what arranged marriage was (when Joseph & Mary wed), nothing in scripture against it...

pm me?

All horny religious girls please pm me for discreet non judgmental religious care (of any kind), spiritual healing and relief from sexual tension in understanding atmosphere from experienced male who knows what hes doing.:wink:
Accept religion is nonsense and get laid.

I know this one. keep faith x
There are faaarr too many attractive guys out there and I want a piece of them all lol

Just a piece?:smug::smug::smug:
Original post by GOKU27
For some reason I always hated porygon

Posted from TSR Mobile

Banned porygon episode that made kids have a ton of seizures?
Or the fact that it's a pretty gimmicky pokemon?
I like it:p:$

Yes sister :wink:

shame polygamy ain't allowed.

Ikr? Everyone thinks I'm so innocent aswell haha
Original post by Tell Mincer Yet?
All horny religious girls please pm me for discreet non judgmental religious care (of any kind), spiritual healing and relief from sexual tension in understanding atmosphere from experienced male who knows what hes doing.:wink:

:rofl: :rofl:
Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3
You can have sex if you're married.

I'm not married...
Excuse me whilst I round up all the hot guys and 'husband' them all :P
Original post by Leechayy
Just a piece?:smug::smug::smug:

At least balls deep
:rofl: :rofl:

lol you'll pm me, you'll see.
At least balls deep

:sexface::sexface::sexface:
Has there ever been a time where temptation has nearly swayed you or is it not so bad atm?
Kinda curious rn:mmm::mmm:
Original post by Leechayy
:sexface::sexface::sexface:
Has there ever been a time where temptation has nearly swayed you or is it not so bad atm?
Kinda curious rn:mmm::mmm:

Closest I've got is giving a handjob :rofl:

Would easily have boned the guy I did it too
Reply 37

That is some deep **** :O i feel sorry for you as a Muslim guy :P
Reply 38
I'm horny as h*** half the time esp when I'm at work; there's so many dudes I would totally lay but I can't because I'm religious and sex before marriage is forbidden.

What can I do about my cray sex drive because self service doesn't quite cut it

Jesus has more important things to worry about than where your vagina has been.
I'm horny as h*** half the time esp when I'm at work; there's so many dudes I would totally lay but I can't because I'm religious and sex before marriage is forbidden.

What can I do about my cray sex drive because self service doesn't quite cut it

Surely if your religious then self-service isn't exactly kosher/halal/holy anyway...

If your going to sin you might as well make the most of it

I say if you want to do it, then do it.

Latest

Trending

Trending