University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

FdSc Oral Health Science- Essex Uni 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by amib19
Excellent news! When is it?

5th January at 9am... Going to have to come up the evening before and stay overnight. Hope I hear back from others soon too!
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by DovahkiinChi
5th January at 9am... Going to have to come up the evening before and stay overnight. Hope I hear back from others soon too!

Congratulations and good luck!x
Original post by jea91
Congratulations and good luck!x

Thank you so much :h:
Reply 23
Hi how did your interview go? Fingers crossed for you. Could you please shead some light on what to expect I have one at Essex on 10th Feb! So nervous! Xx
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 24
Original post by jea91
Hi how did your interview go? Fingers crossed for you. Could you please shead some light on what to expect I have one at Essex on 10th Feb! So nervous! Xx

You have heard! So exciting! How and when did they contact you??
Reply 25
Original post by amib19
You have heard! So exciting! How and when did they contact you??

Its so exciting have been waiting to hear somthing for months! I signed up to the my essex portal last night and the interview offer came today! Good luck to you! X
Reply 26
Original post by jea91
Its so exciting have been waiting to hear somthing for months! I signed up to the my essex portal last night and the interview offer came today! Good luck to you! X

What thats? (my essex portal) were you asked/ invited to sign up? What times your interview? I really hope i hear soon too but a huge congrats to you :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by jea91

Hey! Well done, lucky you and good luck!! Can I ask what you applied with? I second the post above, how did you get access to a portal? I haven't heard anything :frown: starting to think that's not a good sign. X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by kh1122
Hey! Well done, lucky you and good luck!! Can I ask what you applied with? I second the post above, how did you get access to a portal? I haven't heard anything :frown: starting to think that's not a good sign. X

Hi! When did you apply? I know they have only just started looking at applications (i have a friend who is doing their second year for this course) so if you applied a bit later i wouldnt worry to much yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Original post by kh1122

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi if you both google my essex for applicants its easy you just sign up to it with your ucas id number. Im applying with 6 years DN and managment and alevels x
Reply 30
[QUOTE="amib19;61807385"]v
Original post by kh1122
Do you have any idea what the interview tasks entail? X
Hi! When did you apply? I know they have only just started looking at applications (i have a friend who is doing their second year for this course) so if you applied a bit later i wouldnt worry to much yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Original post by jea91
Hi if you both google my essex for applicants its easy you just sign up to it with your ucas id number. Im applying with 6 years DN and managment and alevels x

Hi thanks have done that now :smile:
Reply 32
[QUOTE="amib19;61807385"]
Original post by kh1122

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! I applied mid December so lateish! Oh lucky you, they can give you the lowdown :smile: have you heard anything yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 33
[QUOTE="kh1122;61856295"]
Original post by amib19

Thanks! I applied mid December do lateish! Oh lucky you, they can give you the lowdown :smile: have you heard anything yet?

Hi yeah cool having someone reassuring me its not just me who hasnt heard lol.... nothing yet i applied end of october... so hopefully doesnt take to long to get theouhh them all :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have had a letter asking me to attend an interview on the 2nd of March, over the moon! Now to prepare for the interview...
Reply 35
Original post by Jessclarke22
I have had a letter asking me to attend an interview on the 2nd of March, over the moon! Now to prepare for the interview...

Congratulations! ! When did you apply? X
Original post by amib19
Congratulations! ! When did you apply? X

Thanks!
Middle of October, was starting to worry! My friend who I work with (dental nurses) also applied and has an interview as well :biggrin:
Reply 37
Thanks!
Middle of October, was starting to worry! My friend who I work with (dental nurses) also applied and has an interview as well :biggrin:

Awww excellent news!! Did your friend apply same time? I applied end of oct so am really hoping i hear soon would be nice to even get an interview :smile:
Original post by amib19
Awww excellent news!! Did your friend apply same time? I applied end of oct so am really hoping i hear soon would be nice to even get an interview :smile:

Yes both applied together, im sure you'll hear something in the next few days I only got the letter through on friday.
Hopefull, but dont think i'll get a place, a lot of people with a lot more going for them applying, but fingers and toes crossed you never know hey!
Reply 39
Yes both applied together, im sure you'll hear something in the next few days I only got the letter through on friday.
Hopefull, but dont think i'll get a place, a lot of people with a lot more going for them applying, but fingers and toes crossed you never know hey!

I hope so!! And i know its competitive but essex have got a reputation for taking people on who dont necessarily have the best academic background but on personality, experience etc. ... you have an interview so they're interested at least :smile: what are you applying with if you dont mind me asking x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending