The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

FdSc Oral Health Science- Essex Uni 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone had their interviews yet? How did they go? Got one next week and no idea what to expect? And what were the maths and english assessments like? :/
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by steph992
Hey I also have an interview on 10th feb!! soo nervous

How did your interview go ? I have mine next week and really nervous !
Reply 82
Original post by AnneliseW92
Has anyone had their interviews yet? How did they go? Got one next week and no idea what to expect? And what were the maths and english assessments like? :/

Hiya ... when did you apply ?
Original post by amib19
Hiya ... when did you apply ?

I applied october time :smile:
Reply 84
I didn't even get an interview for Essex
Very surprising as I had an interview for Leeds and made the reserve list.
Reply 85
Original post by lauramitchell1
Im praying every day , its so hard when its your future and you just want to get on with it , Essex is my number one choice , it seems like a lovely uni , with nice people ... Really want to be a hygienist !!! Good luck to everyone... Not long now x

Hi Laura

Have you had your interview? I have mine coming up on the 5th eeekkk
Reply 86
Hi, can anyone give me some advice about the essex interview as I have interview next week and im so stressed?
Thanks
Reply 87
Hi, I am a student at the University of Essex and have really loved my experience there so far! For the interview I would prepare to talk about any experience that you have had in similar industries to your course and also look up the course online so you know exactly what you are talking about. If there are any modules that you particularly want to go in to then you can talk about how Essex will be good for you because it offers that module.

Good luck in your interview! If you have any other questions about the University of Essex then feel free to ask :smile: ^Sam
Reply 88
Hi, thanks for your reply. I'm trying to get ready for the interview and hope it goes well :-)
hey I got rejected for all university options for oral health science but I had only used 4/5 of my options so I put in Essex as the fifth only last week. Is it too late they haven't sent me an acknowledgement or anything I don't know what to do. Does anyone have any advice?
Original post by shenshen98
hey I got rejected for all university options for oral health science but I had only used 4/5 of my options so I put in Essex as the fifth only last week. Is it too late they haven't sent me an acknowledgement or anything I don't know what to do. Does anyone have any advice?

Hello,

I would recommend contacting the course enquiries team on 01206 873666 or email them at [email protected].
They should be able to point you in the right direction.

Good luck!
Natalie.
Hi, thank you i did email them but they haven't gotten back to me yet but yea I think I'm going to call thank you.x
Original post by Natalie.1
Hello,

I would recommend contacting the course enquiries team on 01206 873666 or email them at [email protected].
They should be able to point you in the right direction.

Good luck!
Natalie.
Hi Sam
any tips for the interview and what to expect in the group interview?
Also what does the literacy and numeracy tests entail?

many thanks

M
Original post by lauramitchell1
Hello my best advice is to stay calm :smile: everyone is very nice and friendly ... I talked abit too much i felt i lost structure to my answers , i was a bit too excited and nervous at the same time , dress smart , dont forget to have a big smile , and think up some questions to ask them xxx good luck xxx

hi laura I have my interview this week and I'm super nervous, what way does the group interview work? do they ask you questions individually? x
did anyone ask when we should hear from Essex regarding offers?
Reply 95
they said the first week of May
however a week ago the reserves and rejections were released!
Reply 96
Has anyone been accepted to Essex?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 97
Original post by sjazels
Has anyone been accepted to

Posted from TSR Mobile

I havent only heard about rejections... have you?
Reply 98
Original post by amib19
I havent only heard about rejections... have you?

No I haven't heard anything. Few girls that attended the interview with me have been rejected and placed on reserve list. I haven't been accepted or rejected yet. Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 99
Ive heard of no offers yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending