The Student Room Group

What was your favourite toy of the 00s?

Scroll to see replies

I don't know if I'm the only one but this was the best *o*

:ahee::ahee::ahee:
Original post by _ariane29

I don't know if I'm the only one but this was the best *o*

I totally forgot about those! My dad got us so many of these pen case calculator thingies from I don't know where, but now I miss them! I think we threw them all away.
Original post by The Rad Army

:cry2:

I ****ing had that omg

These bad boys tho
Reply 24

omg i had the exact same one :cry2:
Original post by Student403
Oh my godddddddddddddddddddddd don't make me cry

lmao I think 7 year old Yasamin was better at this than I am now wtf is this :lol:

2015-11-21 13.02.59.jpg

Any chance you played this?

Original post by eternaforest
I ****ing had that omg

These bad boys tho

I actually got one of them for my birthday from a friend, they came is cylindrical containers and you had to out them together.

:teeth:
Original post by BlueBlueBells
I totally forgot about those! My dad got us so many of these pen case calculator thingies from I don't know where, but now I miss them! I think we threw them all away.

Ah yes :smile: They were so cheap though I had a fight with on a school trip for one of those once in a shop :tongue:

YES OMFG

Original post by yasaminO_o
lmao I think 7 year old Yasamin was better at this than I am now wtf is this :lol:

2015-11-21 13.02.59.jpg

Tbh that's not bad lmao but always I swear when my mates came over we all brought our magnetix sets and made the biggest pyramid ever
Reply 30

omg yessss:u: I remember when I didn't know what 'donate' means so I gave it away by accident and cried for hours :frown:
In like 10 years time I'm gonna be pulling out my Texas TI 84-plus silver edition and be all emotional about it
Original post by ivy.98

omg i had the exact same one :cry2:

I asked for a baby (it was a much earlier version I think) one and was disappointed to receive a baby alien!
Original post by _ariane29
Ah yes :smile: They were so cheap though I had a fight with on a school trip for one of those once in a shop :tongue:

Do you think I could still buy them from somewhere? Opening and closing the case was such bliss :yep:
Original post by ivy.98
omg yessss:u: I remember when I didn't know what 'donate' means so I gave it away by accident and cried for hours :frown:

Lmaoo you poor soul ;-;

Did anyone play these with their friends???

Reply 35

omg now I wanna play it so badly. I had a slight crush on professor layton :colondollar:
Original post by The Rad Army
In like 10 years time I'm gonna be pulling out my Texas TI 84-plus silver edition and be all emotional about it

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: PRSOM
Original post by ivy.98
omg now I wanna play it so badly. I had a slight crush on professor layton :colondollar:

It was the top hat, wasn't it?
Do you think I could still buy them from somewhere? Opening and closing the case was such bliss :yep:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Gadget-Magic-Ball-Point-Pen-Calculator-Set-Pack-Kit-Pocket-Size-Gift-Pack-x1-/300607151388?hash=item45fd951d1c:g:FMwAAOSwPcVVxdzJ

Here you go ^-^ I found one on ebay for you ^____^ Have fun.
YES OMFG

I ended up cheating just so that I could finish the game :colondollar: but the puzzles were actually fun (once I got round to bothering to work them out properly)

Quick Reply

Latest