The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The Tab has removed the article; no doubt it attracted a flood of complaints from feminists uncomfortable with the idea that false rape allegations are a reality and it is wrong of us to assume that every rape allegation is true simply to comply with their dogma that women are perpetual victims
Original post by a noble chance
The Tab has removed the article; no doubt it attracted a flood of complaints from feminists uncomfortable with the idea that false rape allegations are a reality and it is wrong of us to assume that every rape allegation is true simply to comply with their dogma that women are perpetual victims

Probably it was the author who wanted it removed, not The Tab.
What a feminist is not is someone desiring to have equal treatment in the law.
Original post by ihatescience56
If you weren't going to read it there really was no need to comment >.<

There was the need to tell OP that the link was broken. So please.
Reply 64
Feminists will rejoice at this news.
Original post by PurpleMash
There was the need to tell OP that the link was broken. So please.

I was referring to the second part of your comment. So please -`-
I was referring to the second part of your comment. So please -`-

No, you were not, otherwise you'd have made that clear from the beginning.
No, you were not, otherwise you'd have made that clear from the beginning.

It's almost as if you're looking for an argument. Bring it :yep:
It's almost as if you're looking for an argument. Bring it :yep:

Lol, online arguments are for those puppies who can't really argue in person. So I'll leave you to pup around with other online fighters :smile:

PS: Your quote "It's almost as if you're looking for an argument" - I can say the same about you :smile:
Lol, online arguments are for those puppies who can't really argue in person. So I'll leave you to pup around with other online fighters :smile:

PS: Your quote "It's almost as if you're looking for an argument" - I can say the same about you :smile:

Nope. I don't care for arguments but from the way you're acting. Hmmm. I've had plenty of arguments in person. Who hasn't *rolleyes* You just seem like a bitter person in general. I did explain why i qouted you but right. :h:

Not really, no :smile:
Not sure if something to bring up considering this case, but definition of rape which has been cited here so far seems very arbitrary.
Reply 71
Mine was when i got this very good job that I was so excited. it was 3x my previous job and I was so ready to work hard and grow myself as I could do more. So immediately I got the job I was sent to Kenya from Nigeria. so getting to kenya I met with my other colleagues from Asia.. My first time traveling out of Nigeria and I was so excited, during the group meetings I would speak up and express myself and provide solutions to questions asked. But I noticed a particular Indian lady didn't like me. It was so bad that she will move away each time I got into the room and I wondered why, that was actually my first time experiencing racism. Long and short The girl got back to India and told the CEO of the company that I had whispered into her ears that I wanted to **** her. No matter what I had to say or evidence I brought to show that she isn't a truthful person, Nobody believed me becos they couldn't understand why a lady who just met me for just a week would lie about me like that. I was sacked and depression set in, for 3 years No job, I really suffered bcos I couldn't understand why me. She was just jealous of my progress, she was aiming to be the global creative director. All my friends and colleagues abandoned me and I was seen as a sexual harasser. For years I died in silence and didn't have the strength to move on. I lost so much out of this 3 years and than in 2020 Covid hit the world and I was still jobless, I couldn't feed my family, my 2 sons and my baby mama. most nights I would wake up and cry my eyes out, seeing people switch and laugh at my back. It was a terrible time and I don't wish any innocent person goes into.. I would contact the lady after 2 years and ask her to speak the truth and she would write back insisting I did it and calling me names. Anyways today I looked on facebook and saw shes kinda sick shes a quarter of her old self and I was so glad. I am glad because I promised her that God will fight for me. Karma may take time but it must come. Pls guys stop false Allegation as it did me so much bad, even up till now when I look back to all that I have lost, I get into depression again, I pray i can get it all back and not give up cause life is hard..Now did I mention it has delayed my music career as well or how i now see my relationship with people. Its a Hell of an experience pls every one be very careful, so many destiny killers out there.

Latest

Trending

Trending