The Student Room Group

Is it rape?

I got forced to have sex without any consent but I enjoyed it...

Do I contact the police?
Don't see how you can enjoy it , when your forced. You can only be forced into something you don't want to do , otherwise your not being forced.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

Do I contact the police?

Pretty sure this is a troll but yes.

Do I contact the police?

I'm sorry you had to go through that; it sounds terrible.

Of course you contact the police!

How long ago did it happen? If it happened recently refrain from washing or showering and washing your clothes so that any potential evidence is preserved.
Reply 4
this question doesn't make any sense

If you mean you clearly didnt want to but you were forced, and somehow you started enjoying it in the process then yes, contact the police because the person forced you when you didn't want to and they could do the same to someone else.

Pretty sure this is a troll tho
(edited 8 years ago)
If you refused but were still physically forced, then yes, it is a crime, call police.
Yes.

This is something which actully causes a lot of emotional torment for young males who have been sexually abused. In their minds they didn't want to, but their bodies responded differently. That can lead to feelings of guilt and shame. Just horrible thinking about it :frown:

So if you were forced, you were raped. Regardless of how your body responded, the sheer definition of "force" is to make you do something which you did not want. Otherwise, it would not constitute "force". So if you were made to have sex, when you did not want to, that's rape, regardless of whether you enjoyed it.

I honestly hope you aren't trolling.
Reply 7
police. NOW.
don't shower/ wash.

Goodluck :frown:
Reply 8

Do I contact the police?

Yes, that's rape.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Don't see how you can enjoy it , when your forced. You can only be forced into something you don't want to do , otherwise your not being forced.

I think what OP means is that sex was forced on them and then they started enjoying it at some point throughout the ordeal.

Which is still illegal and still constitutes as sexual assault/rape
Dunno if this is a troll but I think she means that she was forced into it but it physically ended up feeling good during?
If so then yeah you should contact the police
Original post by Aph
Pretty sure this is a troll but yes.

I'm not trolling...:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending