The Student Room Group

This was quite possibly the date from hell.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by phunky_fresh
Before this he suggested I got out the car to buy him food, my response was '' if I get out the car, trust me I'm not getting back in". Am I coleslaw?

loool was this the same guy who kept calling you daily when you only just met? Surprised you gave him a go tbh.
Youll regret this when one day he has goodfellas 2 made about him and you aren't in it..
Original post by Danz123
Ah I see, I usually stick to getting to know mutual friends or meeting people in bars or clubs (yes, not a place to find love, but liquid courage helps mayne). The problem is you come across so many people just walking past you, or on trains or wherever, that it makes you so sad to think that the beautiful woman sitting across from you will never know who you are, because it is socially unacceptable for you to approach. They get off on their stop, and bam it's over for good. Whereas bars and clubs, alcohol means people mingle more, dancing, smoking areas, etc. etc. Plus it's much more accepted to try in placed like that than just on the street.

Ahaha, well as I said to z33, we could all invite TSR peeps we may know in London? I mean that could be cool. I could make a thread but it may take super long to organise many people trying to come.

I've never met anyone on a night out before... tell a lie I met a man once, he thought it was a good idea to call me at 3am (hours after I met him). He texted me a couple times and then one day his girlfriend called me asking who I was. I told her if she wanted answers she needed to ask her boyfriend cos I didn't have any nor did I have any interest in him (I was young and admittedly shouldn't have given him my number). You can't knock the approach until you try it lol. I think the weirdos spoilt it for the good ones, so maybe bars are the way to go.Its true, but aren't you worried she might not remember who you are the next morning?

If that is the case you and z33 would be the only people I could invite lmao. All these years I've been on TSR and I don't have any friends.
Original post by z33
head of year doesnt care about anything tbh and he was just kicked out (after like less than a year of being here) so he really has no ****s left to give haha he's just there until christmas so the school sorts itself out

it did feel weird though, he ran off like straight after by the time i recovered he was like almost at the end so i screamed after him like "GET BACK HERE YOU SOB"
... he didnt come back lol

gosh he wants to know everything about you but doesnt want you to know anything - that is major red flag he's deffo living a double/ triple life

Have you seen this guy since? Lmao you know, I asked if he got to his appointment on time and he said he did. Didn't say anything else about it. Anyway on to the next one!
Reply 64
Have you seen this guy since? Lmao you know, I asked if he got to his appointment on time and he said he did. Didn't say anything else about it. Anyway on to the next one!

i saw him after a while on the same road again! we had super intense eye contact i was like : :unimpressed:
then i never saw him again

of course he says nothing take him to the Jeremy Kyle show :tongue:
nah get rid of him seriously he aint worth your time
I've never met anyone on a night out before... tell a lie I met a man once, he thought it was a good idea to call me at 3am (hours after I met him). He texted me a couple times and then one day his girlfriend called me asking who I was. I told her if she wanted answers she needed to ask her boyfriend cos I didn't have any nor did I have any interest in him (I was young and admittedly shouldn't have given him my number). You can't knock the approach until you try it lol. I think the weirdos spoilt it for the good ones, so maybe bars are the way to go.Its true, but aren't you worried she might not remember who you are the next morning?

If that is the case you and z33 would be the only people I could invite lmao. All these years I've been on TSR and I don't have any friends.

Lol these guys you keep meeting or attracting, damn they all seem desperate. That's the better word for it tbh, can't see signals, persist again and again. Seems you might be onto a winner if a guy can lay off you for a while and actually have you put some effort in so you aren't bored of him chasing you 100% of the time. :lol:

Bars and clubs are a safer bet tbh, and I don't always go home with a girl I hook up with. I may just talk to her and we exchange numbers, or we kiss, talk and exchange numbers. Tbf I also never go for very drunk women, just women who are tipsy or who look pretty sober haha. I tend to avoid very drunk women as it's obviously taking advantage and also women that drunk are unattractive in that state.

Lmao, should us 3 just meet up then? Could be less scary than like 20 snobby TSRians with 15 A*'s each in one place. :rofl:
Original post by Fiduciam
loool was this the same guy who kept calling you daily when you only just met? Surprised you gave him a go tbh.

I know right. I was trying to look at it from another angle since I have friends who have experienced something similar and it didn't end up badly for them. He calmed down a lot over the last week and today I guess I thought "fudge it lets see what this guy is really all about!". There are still chunks of the story I missed out and I cannot believe it all happened in 2 1/2 hours..
Original post by z33
i saw him after a while on the same road again! we had super intense eye contact i was like : :unimpressed:

LOL brah, great shout! Phunky, just try finding all those desperate guys and have them go on Jeremy Kyle. They can duke it out for who's the worst. :lol:
Original post by z33

LOOL. I know my worth and there's no way I would put up with his nonsense. so you're in school, what year are you in? You're making me feel so old.
Reply 69
Original post by Danz123
LOL brah, great shout! Phunky, just try finding all those desperate guys and have them go on Jeremy Kyle. They can duke it out for who's the worst. :lol:

haha yupp and make fools out of themselves

LOOL. I know my worth and there's no way I would put up with his nonsense. so you're in school, what year are you in? You're making me feel so old.

haha sorry :colondollar: in year 13 actually so dont feel too old :3
Reply 70
oh lord, this was a marvellous chuckle :rofl:
Original post by Danz123
Lol these guys you keep meeting or attracting, damn they all seem desperate. That's the better word for it tbh, can't see signals, persist again and again. Seems you might be onto a winner if a guy can lay off you for a while and actually have you put some effort in so you aren't bored of him chasing you 100% of the time. :lol:

Bars and clubs are a safer bet tbh, and I don't always go home with a girl I hook up with. I may just talk to her and we exchange numbers, or we kiss, talk and exchange numbers. Tbf I also never go for very drunk women, just women who are tipsy or who look pretty sober haha. I tend to avoid very drunk women as it's obviously taking advantage and also women that drunk are unattractive in that state.

Lmao, should us 3 just meet up then? Could be less scary than like 20 snobby TSRians with 15 A*'s each in one place. :rofl:

funny cos my ex did just that and it seemed to work. He would contact me regularly, but not so much that I became bored of him.. it was the perfect balance and I'm sure there is another guy out there that will fit the bill. That's fair enough, I probably misread a bit tbh and that's why I randomly asked you that. Its crazy to think men would go out to pick up drunken women and take advantage of them smh. Well I kind of feel like the oldie over here, Z33 is talking about school and you go to bars and clubs, so at least I know you're over 18 at least? lol
Original post by z33
haha yupp and make fools out of themselves

haha sorry :colondollar: in year 13 actually so dont feel too old :3

Yeah they will. I still remember that meme of one woman on the Jeremy Kyle show who said 'LUKATAR' instead of "look at her". :lol:

Oh damn, you're making me feel old too. I'm 22 lol
Original post by swirly
oh lord, this was a marvellous chuckle :rofl:

lmao I'm glad someone else is amused too
Reply 74
lmao I'm glad someone else is amused too

how do you attract such weirdos?

like how do you find these people, and not find normal people?

:rofl:
Reply 75
Original post by Danz123
Yeah they will. I still remember that meme of one woman on the Jeremy Kyle show who said 'LUKATAR' instead of "look at her". :lol:

Oh damn, you're making me feel old too. I'm 22 lol

haha they all have like no teeth

haha it's only like 5 years difference :tongue:

the fact that the current year 7s were born in 2004 makes ME feel old!
funny cos my ex did just that and it seemed to work. He would contact me regularly, but not so much that I became bored of him.. it was the perfect balance and I'm sure there is another guy out there that will fit the bill. That's fair enough, I probably misread a bit tbh and that's why I randomly asked you that. Its crazy to think men would go out to pick up drunken women and take advantage of them smh. Well I kind of feel like the oldie over here, Z33 is talking about school and you go to bars and clubs, so at least I know you're over 18 at least? lol

Well exactly, see I know the game. :smug: Nah tbf I have never had a girlfriend so really I know nothing. Much like Jon Snow. :lol: (Game of Thrones reference there, apologies haha)

Exactly, but more importantly, why can't women approach more? I'd LOVE (in fact virtually every dude who is sexually attracted to women would love) being hit on by a woman. I get most get attention and don't have to, and I guess many guys are desperate, but confident women are so hot. Haha

Nah I bet you're not older than me. I'm 22, graduated uni a few months ago. :tongue:
Original post by z33

:zomg:
Original post by z33

Yep :lol:

Yeah, well I still feel old haha, but thanks for tryna make me feel better. XD

Omg... that's true! The current y7s were born in '04. I WAS in year 7 in 2004... fuuuck. :lol:
Original post by swirly
how do you attract such weirdos?

like how do you find these people, and not find normal people?

:rofl:

If I'm honest the only normal guys I seem to meet are guys I've met online. I've never had any bad experiences when I've gone down this route. When I'm approached by guys whilst out and about they seem like sound guys at first and then as soon as they get my number its like they go into creep mode.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending