The Student Room Group

Teenage boys

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by alishba-rosex
Most of them are though which is a shame

True. Luckily most guys in my sixth form are much more mature, though the girls aren't =_=

Original post by ihatescience56
Is that what you want me to be. You have a very creative imagination eh :tongue:

You're a teenage boy who lives in his mum's basement :unimpressed:

Thank you for the compliments, I haven't tried my best yet :colondollar:

At least I pay rent, so what's with that face? :unimpressed:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by CoolCavy
how would you know when you are a boy so have never been to one? :s-smilie:

We've all seen Loose Women though, and I can imagine an all girls school is like that.
Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad
Out of interest, where did you pick up this phrase?

Jamie Vardy
Original post by kkboyk
True. Luckily most guys in my sixth form are much more mature, though the girls aren't =_=

Thank you for the compliments, I haven't tried my best yet :colondollar:

At least I pay rent, so what's with that face? :unimpressed:

Let's see the best you've got :mmm:

:rofl: Donating the one or two pennies you get from your left over pocket money doesn't count :unimpressed:
Reply 44
Let's see the best you've got :mmm:

:rofl: Donating the one or two pennies you get from your left over pocket money doesn't count :unimpressed:

You'll end up being all over me if I do show you my best :colondollar:

Pocket money are for peasants :unimpressed: I donate my heart :h:
Original post by kkboyk
You'll end up being all over me if I do show you my best :colondollar:

Pocket money are for peasants :unimpressed: I donate my heart :h:

Try me :colondollar:

Awh, that's so sweet :daydreaming: *pinches your cheeks*
Reply 46
Try me :colondollar:

Awh, that's so sweet :daydreaming: *pinches your cheeks*

There's nothing to try, sweetheart. You won't be able to handle it. :cool:

The flattery is strong here :tongue:
Original post by kkboyk
There's nothing to try, sweetheart. You won't be able to handle it. :cool:

The flattery is strong here :tongue:

What are you slyly implying? :tongue:

If someone compliments, you compliment back. That's how it works :unimpressed: Waits for compliments :cry:
Original post by kkboyk
The worst things about being a teenage boy: everyone assumes you're disrespectful, rebellious and a horny naive little brat.

Well said - So you then go out of your way to prove to people that you are not any of the above :smile:
Reply 49
What are you slyly implying? :tongue:

If someone compliments, you compliment back. That's how it works :unimpressed: Waits for compliments :cry:

Who knows what I'm implying, but it's probably the fact that you're too weak to withstand my alluring teenage charms.

I'm a rude teenage boy: I don't know what compliments are :unimpressed:

Original post by Sparster
Well said - So you then go out of your way to prove to people that you are not any of the above :smile:

Except some old soggy biscuits (old people) will never change their opinion of you, that is if you screw up your first impression.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by kkboyk

Except some old soggy biscuits (old people) will never change their opinion of you, that is if you screw up your first impression.

Then don't screw up your first impression. Also, so what if an old person views you in a bad way provided it isn't your relative or someone important. It is how people you actually care about you or interact with you often which matters :P
Reply 51
Then don't screw up your first impression. Also, so what if an old person views you in a bad way provided it isn't your relative or someone important. It is how people you actually care about you or interact with you often which matters :P

In general, most tend to judge by appearance, so if you look a tiny bit scruffy then you're doomed :cry2:

Its a good thing I wear a suit everyday...
Original post by kkboyk
In general, most tend to judge by appearance, so if you look a tiny bit scruffy then you're doomed :cry2 :

Its a good thing I wear a suit everyday...

Hmm how many old people do you speak to each day? I wear a suit but don't really hang around oldies thanks lol. And in general provided you aren't in full trackies with a baseball cap you are fine xD
Reply 53
Hmm how many old people do you speak to each day? I wear a suit but don't really hang around oldies thanks lol. And in general provided you aren't in full trackies with a baseball cap you are fine xD

Depends on the month, since I get forced to do community projects at sixth form =_=

I stopped wearing trackies when I was 12 lol, learnt not to the hard way. Even to this day i refuse to wear them even during sports competitions:colondollar:
Original post by kkboyk

I stopped wearing trackies when I was 12 lol, learnt not to the hard way. Even to this day i refuse to wear them even during sports competitions:colondollar:

How come? Story time? I wore tracksuits for sports till like 13 because I thought the fact that I could beat people barely breaking into a sweat in tracksuit bottoms made me an alphamale (lol). Took me a long time to start wearing shorts.
all girls school ftw :h:

No wonder you're so clueless. Lmao share a high school/college/Uni/workplace with lads and you learn everything lol
i do think that is a good point, i don't know any boys and i do sometimes wonder if that is quite bad socially :s-smilie:
Original post by heyitscraziix
Tbh in my school
They have no respect for women/girls
The majority of them think they are fregging hard and can bang anyone out
Im scared thinking all the boys are the same!

Am teenage boy. Can't confirm. Urban dictionary has no idea what fregging means.
i do think that is a good point, i don't know any boys and i do sometimes wonder if that is quite bad socially :s-smilie:

You don't know any boys whatsoever? Really?

Lol it ain't trust me I pretty much just hang out with guys because I don't relate to girls all that well at all. Fair enough if you get on better with girls though

Don't worry about it, you'll learn when you get into the real world and encounter these strange creatures with Y chromosomes: Sometimes they say things they don't really mean at all :wink:

Netflix and chill: Guy wants you to come over to his and have sex
Cuddle: This is guy-talk for sex
You're hot: Your body is attractive and I want to sex with you
You're cute: Your face is attractive and I want to have sex with you
You're beautiful: Your body and face is attractive and your personality is nice; I want to have sex with you
Make me a sandwich: I'm a misogynistic ***hole. Please stay away from me; I'm not good boyfriend material at all.
no, i only know my brother :colondollar:
hehehe thank you for that dictionary i think TSR needs a glossary for us unsocially, uninternet, unboy educated peeps

Quick Reply

Latest