The Student Room Group

Teenage boys

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CoolCavy
no, i only know my brother :colondollar:
hehehe thank you for that dictionary i think TSR needs a glossary for us unsocially, uninternet, unboy educated peeps

This is what Urban Dictionary is for but you won't look at it because it could contain

*WARNING*

Spoiler

Judging from your use of language I can tell you're a feminist. How about "Make me a sandwich please"
Original post by Ahmed766
Judging from your use of language I can tell you're a feminist. How about "Make me a sandwich please"

The addition of please doesn't change anything. It betrays the underlying mentality of any male that says it; they clearly expect and are entitled to female attention and have no interest in taking any responsibility for themselves

Bad new bears.
With that type of mentality, if a group of feminists went on a picnic no one will have made sandwiches :rofl:
With that type of mentality, if a group of feminists went on a picnic no one will have made sandwiches :rofl:

Because pre-made sandwiches don't exist and totally are not available at most supermarkets, right?

Real feminists don't go to picnics anyway, they throw themselves under horses
Original post by kkboyk
Who knows what I'm implying, but it's probably the fact that you're too weak to withstand my alluring teenage charms.

I'm a rude teenage boy: I don't know what compliments are :unimpressed:

Except some old soggy biscuits (old people) will never change their opinion of you, that is if you screw up your first impression.

Probably :mmm:

Hahaha, the youth of today :angry: Give this granny over here a biscuit please. Such a rude teen smh :unimpressed:
Reply 66
Original post by ihatescience56
Probably :mmm:

Hahaha, the youth of today :angry: Give this granny over here a biscuit please. Such a rude teen smh :unimpressed:

I have spoken the truth

You'll probably break your hips when trying to reach for a biscuit, so I don't want to be accussed of assault :colondollar:

Original post by Sparster
How come? Story time? I wore tracksuits for sports till like 13 because I thought the fact that I could beat people barely breaking into a sweat in tracksuit bottoms made me an alphamale (lol). Took me a long time to start wearing shorts.

Got treated worse than a chav :frown:

I wear shorts everyday when I get home regardless of the seasons. There's nothing more comfortable than it.
Original post by kkboyk
I have spoken the truth

You'll probably break your hips when trying to reach for a biscuit, so I don't want to be accussed of assault :colondollar:

Got treated worse than a chav :frown:

I wear shorts everyday when I get home regardless of the seasons. There's nothing more comfortable than it.

Oi! Who said anything about *me* reaching for it. You will get it for me. Why are you just standing there? This old granny will wack you with her walking stick if you don't give her that biscuit. :mad:
Pre-made sandwiches don't just pop into existence, they are made by someone, somewhere. I'm guessing as long as that someone isn't a woman, it's alright?

I never realised whenever my mum made my packed lunch, she was actually just internalizing the misogyny :frown:
Original post by Arkasia
Pre-made sandwiches don't just pop into existence, they are made by someone, somewhere. I'm guessing as long as that someone isn't a woman, it's alright?

I never realised whenever my mum made my packed lunch, she was actually just internalizing the misogyny :frown:

The pair of you...

missing the point.jpg
solid picture 8/10, almost enough to make me go back and read what you actually said, as opposed to just jumping in where I did because lmao why not
I know what boys like. I know what boys like. I know what boys like. Boys like. Boys like. Boys like. :u:
Reply 72
Oi! Who said anything about *me* reaching for it. You will get it for me. Why are you just standing there? This old granny will wack you with her walking stick if you don't give her that biscuit. :mad:

I'm standing there because I am a horrible teenage boy with no manners.

Wouldn't that be abuse? You'll probably snap in half if you do that, so your hips are lying :colondollar:
Original post by kkboyk
I'm standing there because I am a horrible teenage boy with no manners.

Wouldn't that be abuse? You'll probably snap in half if you do that, so your hips are lying :colondollar:

My hips don't lie. I'm very flexible for an 80 year old:colondollar: I'd just spin the story if you try to snitch up on me to the police and say you pushed me over! What makes you think they'll believe a horrid teen over a sweet, old woman :mmm:
Reply 74
My hips don't lie. I'm very flexible for an 80 year old:colondollar: I'd just spin the story if you try to snitch up on me to the police and say you pushed me over! What makes you think they'll believe a horrid teen over a sweet, old woman :mmm:

But your hips aren't flexible enough to tell the truth.

They will believe me if I show them your medical history.

Quick Reply

Latest